Page 213 of 239 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2383

Thread: -->OFFICIAL<-- "PAY IT FORWARD"

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Robert, I understand completely. I have my ways. I have a hard time giving an ACOG away to a member with less than 20 post. Or giving away a EoTech to a guy who joined a week earlier.

I really like the idea of PIF. I offer stuff that most people could use and I even pay for shipping, in most cases shipped the items UPS 2nd day. I do this because I like doing it. I really like helping people out. I have thought about the items I put up here and have felt that maybe there should be a separate PIF in the Member Site Sponsor Only forum. At least that way, I could narrow down the list of potential recipients down to a few site sponsors instead of PIF loiterers . Robert, Im sorry you didn't get the noveske barrel. I changed my mind last minute and used it for a personal build. It wasn't my intention to lead you on or even give you false hopes. I will make it up to you!

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I claimed an item from elephant once. Won't bother a second time. Too much of a clusterf*ck.

Btw, if anyone needs an A2 grip

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    I claimed an item from elephant once. Won't bother a second time. Too much of a clusterf*ck.

what did you claim? I may have something. ill make it up to you.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post

Ya had to go there wit the A2 grips didn’t ya....
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by gaigeboyd View Post
    Have a glock 43 baseplate and piece that goes on the spring. It's the flush baseplate
    Come on, dude.
    When you're done saying what you're saying, stop saying it.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Yea, claimed items elephant pif'd just to never hear from him. However I never let my dealing keep me from honoring what I donated.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    what did you claim? I may have something. ill make it up to you.
    I appreciate the thought but save it for someone who may need it more.
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Ya had to go there wit the A2 grips didn’t ya....
    Haha, sorry.

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    This is just about doing things the RIGHT way. I just want to clarify that.

Life isn't fair, but we try to be fair on this PIF. That usually means if someone claims an item first, they should get it. Deleting PM's is no excuse Elephant, because all you have to do is just go look at the posts right after your PIF. That will tell you who has claimed or asked for what.

Yeah I know you say you honor your PIF's and I'll say it again. There were SEVERAL guys who did things the RIGHT way. They claimed your item, POSTED ON THE THREAD and sent you a PM. If you deleted their PM, then it was on YOU to read your own PIF and see who posted after that and who claimed whatever it was you are giving away.

Writing a Post and giving stuff away is only half of the PIF. The other half, is doing the guys right who followed the guidelines and making sure you do the due diligence to make sure they get what they have asked for. Yes it is a pain in the ass to keep up with that and my PIF's have not been humongous, but let me tell you, I have made it a point to contact a guy and apologize to say, I'm sorry but someone ahead of you claimed this item. I can give you this item or sometimes I don't really have anything to give but an apology.

That's the one thing you have not given, in spite of my efforts to point out that there were several guys who tried to follow guidelines, but never heard a single iota from you. Some guys who posted 97 posts later gets the item just because you deleted the PM's of guys who should have gotten the item?

Call it what you want - and challenge what I'm saying, but I guarantee you that what I am saying in terms of how the PIF runs - is the right way. It's been the right way and it is still the right way and it will continue to be our way.

1. I post a PIF for a stock.

2. Bobby claims stock and says I have a sling to PIF in return. Bobby REPLIES to my post and says he sent me a PM confirming with his mailing address.

3. I reply to Bobby and confirm the stock is his and confirm his email.

But what if 60 guys wanted the stock and flooded my box with PM's?

4. I go back to my original post and see who was the first guy to claim the stock. I send them a PM and says "Dude, I deleted your PM, reply back to this message with your mailing address."

It is that simple. It is by design THAT SIMPLE.

In fact if you did that when you first posted your this last PIF you would have seen guys already asked for the items that you just now gave away. So see? Same shit happened again.

I just want to see this thread and any thread for that matter run the way it was meant to. I don't have to say that - I think enough guys who know me, know that's my heart and mind. So yeah, I can get miffed when I see it NOT working the way it was meant to work.
    Well said Robert.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    The only solution I see is for elephant to start his own thread so he can choose who gets the high dollar stuff. And if people participate in that thread, they have no room to complain when stuff happens. Then the Official PIF thread can continue on.

Robert is a solid guy and I've seen him take the lead on this thread for several years and make the PIF what it's supposed to be and better. I'm not trying to speak for him, but I don't think it's the fact that he hasn't received some high dollar item from elephant. I think he just wants the spirit of the thread to be honored, regardless of how much things are worth.
    Last edited by Waylander; 07-01-18 at 19:03.
    Do you even get down innagrass, bro?

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Quote Originally Posted by roboa89 View Post
    Yea, claimed items elephant pif'd just to never hear from him. However I never let my dealing keep me from honoring what I donated.
    So on October, 2 2015 you did NOT received an Aimpoint CompM2 on a Knights Armament offset mount pn#98512? Your username is the reference I put in the shipping label. The full tracking number was not available in my history folder but shows 1Z 639 762 94 5585 **** and shipped to Indiana.
    Last edited by elephant; 06-30-18 at 23:55.

Page 213 of 239 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223 ... LastLast