Page 44 of 239 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast

Thread: -->OFFICIAL<-- "PAY IT FORWARD"

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobert0989 View Post
    I can use a charging handle as well, if this is available (And for 5.56/.223). Please let me know!

~Bobby
    Sorry man, it's going to LSHD. I think I just have the one extra but if run across another one it's yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by d90king
    Play stupid games, win stupid prizes...

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobert0989 View Post
    I can use a charging handle as well, if this is available (And for 5.56/.223). Please let me know!

~Bobby
    if you still need one, give me about 48 hours to track it down, i recently became a homeowner and need to sort through a few things still......but see my previous post on the matter, if it works for you, let me know via PM.
    Democracy is two wolves and a sheep discussing lunch, Liberty is a well armed sheep contesting the vote.

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Icculus View Post
    Sorry man, it's going to LSHD. I think I just have the one extra but if run across another one it's yours.
    Appreciate it man! Thanks alot.

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Plastic hand guards

Hi I have a black mid-lenght hand guard with heat shiels if anyone wants/needs them.
    "Having a gun and thinking you are armed is like having a piano and thinking you are a musician" Col. Jeff Cooper (U.S.M.C. Ret.)

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)

Plastic hand guards

Hi I have a black mid-lenght hand guard with heat shield if anyone wants/needs them.
    "Having a gun and thinking you are armed is like having a piano and thinking you are a musician" Col. Jeff Cooper (U.S.M.C. Ret.)

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by white spaniard View Post
    Hi I have a black mid-lenght hand guard with heat shield if anyone wants/needs them.
    I could use them.

Thanks.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Anyone have an extra ACU M4 triple Magazine Pouch? All gear has to be ACU or woodland back here in the states and could use one.
    Last edited by ffhounddog; 06-13-12 at 12:23.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Anyone have an AR bbl nut kicking around. I need one for a .22 upper I am building. Thanks.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    anybody got a 6/3 carry Handle the what to get rid of I had to sell the aimpoint and I have a cut down and it just dont look right

I have a USGI Barrel Tool I would trade it is not the wrench it is the square with Muzzle cut outs 3 prong type for the Barrel nut
    Last edited by warpigM-4; 07-13-12 at 15:28.

NRA Member

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by warpigM-4 View Post
    I have a USGI Barrel Tool I would trade it is not the wrench it is the square with Muzzle cut outs 3 prong type for the Barrel nut
    I'll take the barrel tool. Pm on your way.

Page 44 of 239 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast