Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Another "paid to post" forum and it's mega posters

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by wigbones View Post
    What group is paying you to provide this "service"?

People for a honest Internet. We want to get rid of the con men

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    I'm coming clean.

Guys, M4C pays me to post good things about Glock. I'm the Glock representative/liaison to M4C. All these years, it's been weighing on me, and I guess now that I've come clean I can get help.

Feedback Score
    66 (100%)
    “My PSA is better cause I got it for less than your BCM and my mag dump was flawless.” Is that about right?
    "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms..."
    - Richard Henry Lee, 1788

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimjc View Post
    Then please start with yourself.

On a side note, unless I can start seeing posts like this on other forums, one in particular, that are legit got people who control the signal in the next 20 minutes the only thing I see here is someone who is butthurt that their opinion, if one can even call the posts that got you told to get the hell out of the discussion opinions, didn't get supported by the masses.

While there are other forums who survive off of derp and bullshit, or being a paid ad for someone(Been banned from a few of those myself), the signal to noise is generally stronger here than else where. Provide a cognizant argument even if it goes against the grain and people respect you. You also have a very real core of members who want facts, details, specs, and information. And with that said either lay your cards down on who you are accusing or get the hell out because the only thing I am seeing here is a waste of bandwidth.
    Last edited by Kain; 12-03-17 at 09:06.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    I'm coming clean.

Guys, M4C pays me to post good things about Glock. I'm the Glock representative/liaison to M4C. All these years, it's been weighing on me, and I guess now that I've come clean I can get help.

I don't see your name on my list but it isn't complete yet so you may be on in the future, time will tell. If as "you say you're guilty" of being paid for your posts then
    that may be a problem for you creditability and by coming clean it's a first step. Good Luck

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimjc View Post
    Then what is your real name and the real/screen names of your cohorts?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    I'm coming clean.

You made the list!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I need to come clean as well. gLoCK pays me to disparage their pistols and write their name the way I have done for years.

Go away ANTIFA troll.

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Another "paid to post" forum and it's mega posters

This is awesome! How does one get paid to post for manufactures?? I for one would love to sign up!!

With that out of the way, I love “internet police!” Who died and made you God??? Especially on a private forum! Just as an FYI, M4C is one of the FEW forums on the net that SPECIFICALLY calls out people to ID who they work for and if they do not (and it is found out), will be exposed for all to see.

The honest truth is that everything you have read about guns, gear or training (dating back to old copies of G&A magazine, American Handgunner, etc) were sponsored by a company where the writer was given compensation and or a free gun after the article was written. This “system” is alive and well now with bloggers and video bloggers. So nothing new and if nothing else, forums provide a much more accurate service and or opinion on a topic (especially this one).

Mods, please hold off on closing the thread so others get to see this stupidity/trolling.

C4
    Last edited by C4IGrant; 12-03-17 at 09:48.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast