Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Another "paid to post" forum and it's mega posters

Feedback Score
    47 (100%)
    Howdy,

Thanks. There's good, and then there's Stengun-level good. This definitely falls under the latter.

HTH

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by NCPatrolAR View Post
    left Open per request

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimjc View Post

Members need to demand to be treated as members, not as pawns....there is no discussion here unless you agree with the mega posters and moderator.
    Please go. I'm not returning all the $ Grant gave me.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I decided to post to this forum AGAIN since I received dozens of emails regarding this forum and it's moderator....we wanted to further investigate of how deeply these forums officials are tied to certain manufactures and the selling of their products...

Many forums are paid by Mfg's to promote their products to unknowing people that post through controlling what is said here and the banning of people that don't post what they want about the products they want tp promote. ever notice how mega posters move in on a member when they don't like what they say then they get banned...it happens here all the time.

I happen to be with a group that polices forums to find forums and it's mega posters that are controlled by Manufactures to promote products and stop anything from being said by posters that don't agree again by banning them...This forum and it's mega posters do just that.

We have exposed many forums to it's members, many of these forums are no longer in the business of misrepresenting what they are doing, in fact many are no longer in the forum business. Mega posters have moved on to places like this one.

Mega posters are paid to post....On a number of occasions I/we posted calculate things about Glock guns that were facts and 100% true, the moderator here issued points against me/others so at some point he could ban me/others. Many of these forums do this in the same way.

I'm sure I will be banned but be assured there are 4 other members on this forum right now that work with our group that will expose more about this forum and the "mega paid for posters/ moderator" and it's practices. IN FACT I WILL RETURN UNDER ANOTHER NAME AND ADDRESS TO FURTHER OUR GOAL TO MAKE FORUMS TRULY FREE TO EXPRESS ONES IDEAS! They can't get rid of me because I'll return under other IP addresses so they don't know who I am. we have unlimited IP addresses.

This forum is one of the worst offenders we have seen, be very careful of these mega posters and moderator here, many of which are "paid to post the way they do" This forum sells them as industry EXPERTS that can't be wrong...so don't question them ever or you'll be banned.

We have additional info on the main moderator here that borders on being involved in questionable practices that will be exposed soon.

Members need to demand to be treated as members, not as pawns....there is no discussion here unless you agree with the mega posters and moderator.
    Everyone is out for their own interests...wait for it.......me included, this is not news by any means.
    'Evil Minds That Plot Destruction'

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    This is awesome! How does one get paid to post for manufactures?? I for one would love to sign up!!

With that out of the way, I love “internet police!” Who died and made you God??? Especially on a private forum! Just as an FYI, M4C is one of the FEW forums on the net that SPECIFICALLY calls out people to ID who they work and if they do not (and it is found out), will be exposed for all to see.

The honest truth is that everything you have read about guns, gear or training (dating back to old copies of G&A magazine, American Handgunner, etc) were sponsored by a company where the writer was given compensation and or a free gun after the article was written. This “system” is alive and well now with bloggers and video bloggers. So nothing new and if nothing else, forums provide a much more accurate service and or opinion on a topic (especially this one).

Mods, please hold off on closing the thread so others get to see this stupidity/trolling.

C4

Sorry I believe you're on the list, I think I remember your name but I don't have the list right now I'll PM then post the results.

Yes we all have read articles about guns that were biased either for or against, in other words paid for articles...but most don't believe that forums work on the same basis under this guise of I'm your friend and I'll tell you the truth or we have experts on this forum and you can't disagree with them or you'll be banned.

"as you say the forums are more accurate" sources...why do I think that's what you'd say.....No troll here just the truth!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by NCPatrolAR View Post
    left Open per request

Thanks, would you freely tell us if you are paid to post. you don't have to but I would think you could tell everyone if you are to start a new atmosphere from here on.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Outlander Systems View Post
    Howdy,

Thanks. There's good, and then there's Stengun-level good. This definitely falls under the latter.

HTH

Mike
    MODS, can you please invite Stengun back, and all the other Stengun level posters? Throw them all in the same thread and let them battle it out in an all out troll-battle to the death? That would be epic!

For those members who never had the pleasure of knowing Stengun:

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Another "paid to post" forum and it's mega posters

Sorry I believe you're on the list, I think I remember your name but I don't have the list right now I'll PM then post the results.

Yes we all have read articles about guns that were biased either for or against, in other words paid for articles...but most don't believe that forums work on the same basis under this guise of I'm your friend and I'll tell you the truth or we have experts on this forum and you can't disagree with them or you'll be banned.

"as you say the forums are more accurate" sources...why do I think that's what you'd say.....No troll here just the truth!
    Lol, “the list.” When you make accusations about people, you will have to prove it or you will shown the door. You have until 1300 EST and then a Mod will assist you out.

People are than welcome to disagree with ANY opinion they find on this forum. Where people get into trouble is that they act in a rude, vulgar AHOLE manner and that his how they get banned. Come at an opinion in a constructive manner with facts (not emotions) and back it up with experience and you will be just fine.

I should caveat that not all forums are equal. Some are setup in a manner where if you do not pay and or belong to a certain team (insert manufacturer here), you won’t be allowed to post and or even discuss another manufacturer (read stickmans tacked thread in his forum section for reference).

C4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by C4IGrant; 12-03-17 at 09:59.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by HKGuns View Post
    I need to come clean as well. gLoCK pays me to disparage their pistols and write their name the way I have done for years.

Go away ANTIFA troll.
    Darn it, now my checks for quietly supporting LMT, Walther P99/PPQ, and (heaven forbid), 6.5 Grendel are at risk!!! The jig is up! We've been caught!

Is there some groupthink? Sure... Kind of hard to argue with "just save yourself some time and money and just go get a 6920, a G19, and spend the rest on ammo" advice, when it's all said and done.

But there are a whole bunch of us who did not choose to do that, for varying reasons. Some valid, some just learning experiences. I buy into the concept, if not exact models. (Though I do have a 6920 for reference)

Is there some groupthink brand preference? Probably, but it's typically top tier ones with extensive real world results to back that up.

Healthy skepticism on bargain basement and new brands promising "as good as" results for half the price? Sure, with strong historical evidence to support such skeptism. I've held carriers and parts kits in my hands, seen the difference.

"Freeze, Forum Police Enforcement!!! Remove your hand from the mouse!!! Step away from the keyboard!!! Don't even twitch that thumb on Tapatalk!!!"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Forget it. I'm going to get myself banned! LOL

This is THE mega poster I remember:

Farrah_Fawcett_iconic_pinup_1976.jpg
    Last edited by Butch; 12-03-17 at 10:21.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    New members are free to express their opinions like any one else. Whether or not other members consider their opinion depends on how it's presented. Same as if you walk into any group that has been together for a long time and are familiar with each other. Start spouting off and people will look at you funny. This forum is just a slice of society, and society's rules still apply.

Grant, I suggest that jmjc and the other 4 forum members that he should identify be given the titles 'Industry truth Police'. Their job on here (unpaid of course) will be to provide data and facts to refute or support discussions on this forum. Without those, they're just more faces hiding behind screen names on the internet and their opinions aren't worth any more than any other anonymous member here. Of course, their credentials and affiliations need to be disclosed.

jmcj - how about it? I'm all for honesty in this forum - set the example and start with yourself. Tell us a bit more. Without being open and honest yourself, and being able to back up your opinions, you'll be seen as just another bickering, trouble-instigating person to ban.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast