Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Another "paid to post" forum and it's mega posters

Feedback Score
    72 (100%)
    Is this the guy recently praising colt lowers by starting a new thread when an existing one was available? I hope he put himself on “the list.”

https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...complete-lower

I think everyone here is paid by the gas key lobby to complain about staking. Just a tin foil hat theory at this point.

I expect Grant to be on “the list” because he runs the forum. All those coupon codes be damned!

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)

Another "paid to post" forum and it's mega posters

Quote Originally Posted by jimjc View Post
    There's no accusations there's a list of members on this forum. period. Do you wish to find out what people are being paid and if they are getting paid more than you?

Now think I know who you are you're the guy that called for me being banned some time back right, I'll look it up....

Yes you are on the list I PM'd you about it...Yes I have a list and it will be posted when it is complete....Just a heads up there's someone that's feeding us from inside...

So lets see you are asking that I be banned huh.....Sorry that won't stop it, there are many more that will pick it up and keep it up and frankly I'll be back in 2 minutes once banned with a new IP and identity....
    I guess anyone could look at members and just ASSume that they are being paid, but unless you are seeing bank records, you have zero idea. That is why you have till 1300 to show us a bank statement, paycheck stub or a manufacturer STATING that they pay for a persons service.

Yes, banning will stop it and the mods are pretty good at it. ;-)

I have never received a “list” from you. Send it if you like.

C4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    jimjc is a paid shill that comes to legitimate forums in an attempt to discredit them, and increase sales for HiPoint and Windham.

Official Kremlin Transmission

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    OP, there are applications for both Android and iPhone to help you remember when to take your meds, and also if you have already taken them (to avoid double dosing).

If you are taking your meds as prescribed, I recommend contacting your psychiatrist. I'm certain they would either change your prescription.

Good luck!

Andy

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post

And just to show you how laughable this is, it's still visible and you aren't banned!

Seriously though, if anyone want to pay me to post stuff, I am available for a reasonable fee.
    I can't guarantee that you'll like what I post, but I can promise to be prolific.
    Yeah, no chit right! Sign me up and send me the benjamins!

C4

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    There's no accusations there's a list of members on this forum. period. Do you wish to find out what people are being paid and if they are getting paid more than you?
    As he owns the forum, if his mods or secret mega posters get paid more than he does, he's doing it wrong, or he's one generous SOB. If you don't even know who owns this forum, you're an even bigger troll than I thought. I think I speak for everyone here when i say, supply the "list" or STFU.
    Last edited by WillBrink; 12-03-17 at 10:47.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Yeah, no chit right! Sign me up and send me the benjamins!

C4

When you guys figure out how to get paid for posting, could you start a “how to thread” and make it sticky? I also want to get paid to post.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Now think I know who you are you're the guy that called for me being banned some time back right, I'll look it up....

Yes you are on the list I PM'd you about it...Yes I have a list and it will be posted when it is complete....Just a heads up there's someone that's feeding us from inside...

So lets see you are asking that I be banned huh.....Sorry that won't stop it, there are many more that will pick it up and keep it up and frankly I'll be back in 2 minutes once banned with a new IP and identity....
    Dude, your bluff has been called. Either lay it down or. get the **** out. Either you got a list or you don't, and if you now compiling it then you lied on the OP. Show the world the proof or go down as a troll on the level of liberals screaming Russia.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    WELL IT'S MY GUESS I'LL BE BANNED SOON, DON'T BE DISMAYED.... I'LL BE BACK AND I'LL LEAVE MANY HINTS AS TO WHO I WAS JIMJC NOW BUT WHO KNOWS WHO I WAS BEFORE AND WHO KNOWS WHO I'LL BE IN THE FUTURE.

A HINT FOR THE IDENTY OF ONE OF OUR OTHER PEOPLE HERE " IF YOU HAVE A KISS USE IT" ANOTHER CAN A CAN BE USED FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN A CAN"

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    WELL IT'S MY GUESS I'LL BE BANNED SOON, DON'T BE DISMAYED.... I'LL BE BACK AND I'LL LEAVE MANY HINTS AS TO WHO I WAS JIMJC NOW BUT WHO KNOWS WHO I WAS BEFORE AND WHO KNOWS WHO I'LL BE IN THE FUTURE.

A HINT FOR THE IDENTY OF ONE OF OUR OTHER PEOPLE HERE " IF YOU HAVE A KISS USE IT" ANOTHER CAN A CAN BE USED FOR ANYTHING OTHER THAN A CAN"
    I figured it out while reading your fist post. You're a loser.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast