Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Delete

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Have the retired (now civilian) generals give up their weapons first then have them give up their security details next. I was once ask to present a bid for a portion of a project that ended up being on a 4 star general's property. I should have known when the general contractor wanted a full bio including SS# 2 weeks prior to the pre construction on site meeting. That was for the background check. Everywhere you looked there was a guy with an MP5 hanging from their neck. Even the guy tending to the roses. Look at all of the anti gun officials and see how many have armed security surrounding them. You will find that 100% do. BullShit!

Feedback Score
    history repeats itself

for fun would be good to see the reaction of them to say OK common since since MacArthur ordered troops to attack citizens and vets on US soil any and all ret officers are denied ANY gun since we have solid history they have attacked innocent un armed people in the past and know how to lead so they should not be allwoed to have ANY weapon
    again we use history to form common sense gun laws

would love to see how they react to that

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dist. Expert 26 View Post
    I know. I had a particularly retarded kid in my platoon from New Jersey who I'm certain would shoot his own family if told to do so.

To be fair, some company grade officers and SNCOs would probably say "f**k no", but for every one of them there's at least 2 who would do anything they're told.
    Oh, there are some who legit would turn and fire on the guy giving the order. I know some who probably would. Hell I know guys who were in units who would have covered for the guy pulling the trigger on the guy giving the order. But there are enough who would happily turn quisling that for anyone pro any sort of gun control doesn't understand why we have the 2nd Amendment.
    I know, preaching to the choir here.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    Going off the PFCs I've dealt with who's line was "I can't wait to get the order to fire on civilians."* Don't count on it.

*That is no bullshit. That is nigh on verbatum.
    Can you put that into context? i.e. exactly how did the conversation end up there?
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ABNAK View Post
    Can you put that into context? i.e. exactly how did the conversation end up there?
    You're going back a few years now. It was a general BS session I guess, lot of drink to go around, but I think the conversation came around to the topic of the rumint that a certain company of the Army getting briefed on what was termed to me as a "domestic deployment" in case of a major disaster. Whole other topic there, but suffice to say say company was not one that it would have made sense to send in for a major disaster area for aid, forget legal issues with such, and several in group expressed concern of sending them into a major disaster area, IE New Orleans post Katrina. Anyway, said PFC's response to that was that he'd love to do that, that it would be awesome followed by the, "I can't wait to get the order to fire on civilians." cue miming holding a rifle and firing, and not a drip of sarcasm in the tone. General response was not what would be called endearing as several yelled over each other various responses to the effect of "I will kill you myself."

ETA:
    Just so I am clear. I'm not saying the entire US mil has this mindset. But there is that segment out there and it is something that is concerning.
    Last edited by Kain; 12-03-17 at 18:10.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    You're going back a few years now. It was a general BS session I guess, lot of drink to go around, but I think the conversation came around to the topic of the rumint that a certain company of the Army getting briefed on what was termed to me as a "domestic deployment" in case of a major disaster. Whole other topic there, but suffice to say say company was not one that it would have made sense to send in for a major disaster area for aid, forget legal issues with such, and several in group expressed concern of sending them into a major disaster area, IE New Orleans post Katrina. Anyway, said PFC's response to that was that he'd love to do that, that it would be awesome followed by the, "I can't wait to get the order to fire on civilians." cue miming holding a rifle and firing, and not a drip of sarcasm in the tone. General response was not what would be called endearing as several yelled over each other various responses to the effect of "I will kill you myself."
    Well then there is some hope!
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    125 (100%)
    IMHO, the genie has been out of the bottle for to long when it comes to ownership of AR15's and high cap 9mm's and their mags in this country and it isn't going back in the bottle. AR15's and hi-cap 9mm pistols are mainstream now, and about everyone and his brother has one, and if you don't have at least one of them, people think something might be wrong with you. These days they are close to being an entitlement, just how some people look at SS, medicare, medicaid and healthcare. If the idiots can't or won't get rid of all the illegal aleins or immigrants or other illegals in this country and secure our borders, good luck trying to make a small dent in the ownership of AR15's and hi-cap 9mm's in this country. All the generals above are either Democrats are bought off or have lost their minds.
    Last edited by Biggy; 12-03-17 at 20:24.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Grey men and ARs.

I like it!
    Mala striga deleta est. (The wicked witch is finished.)

Feedback Score
    Bet Curtis LeMay wouldn't have been on that list!
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    I don't tell generals how to general and they don't need to tell me how to civilian.
    They're all just civilians now too, so their opinion carry's no more weight than yours or mine. Perhaps less so considering...
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast