Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Colt 37mm M203

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Colt 37mm M203

Colt is offering a limited number of M203s in 37mm to the civilian market. Because it's 37mm, not 40mm, it's not an NFA item. Looks like price is going to be $2k. Expensive, not practical but it sure would be cool to have an M203 that says COLT for my M4A1!

http://taskandpurpose.com/colt-civil...ade-launchers/
    The number of folks on my Full Of Shit list grows everyday

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n289/SgtSongDog/AR%20Carbine/DSC_0114.jpg
    I am American

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    They bring up Predator and Punisjer as selling points but not Scarface.

Neat for the guy who has to have it all but 2 large for a flare gun is kinda far out.

Still, I appreciate Colt trying to appeal to the fun side.

I'd sooner spend $2000 on a new Stainless Colt Python but who knows. They get free advertising each week on a gun they could at least attempt to make. Sell em for $1500 and they'd be backordered. I just want a 4" stainless and a 6" blued.

But thats another topic

Feedback Score
    If Colt put the Python back in production, they’d have a very hard time making them to the same standard as the old guns because all the guys who knew how to make them retired. Then once they found new guys who could do it, the complex Python lock work and high degree of finishing would result in a revolver that cost probably close to $3.5-$4K.

There aren’t enough fan boys of Rick Grimes with deep pockets to make that proposition realistic in my opinion.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    If Colt put the Python back in production, they’d have a very hard time making them to the same standard as the old guns because all the guys who knew how to make them retired. Then once they found new guys who could do it, the complex Python lock work and high degree of finishing would result in a revolver that cost probably close to $3.5-$4K.

There aren’t enough fan boys of Rick Grimes with deep pockets to make that proposition realistic in my opinion.
    I'm not sure I agree. People seem to be making a living making 3K and well above 1911s. And if Colt is going to manager to sell a flare launcher for 2K plus, with the selling point being mostly it is Colt and not a "weapon", with the ones I found in my brief search in the $2,500 range then.....
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I would indeed be super cool to have a completely useless $2k paper weight to fool the masses into thinking you have a real grenade launcher.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Don’t real 203s go for that price? Or did I miss something?

Feedback Score
    Are there any 37mm rounds available to civilians that actually justify owning one of these?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Colt 37mm M203

Quote Originally Posted by 60pilot View Post
    Are there any 37mm rounds available to civilians that actually justify owning one of these?
    Yep

http://www.americanspecialtyammo.com/37_mm.html

https://www.google.com/search?source....0.nqS1RLxEDcg
    Last edited by Ryno12; 12-04-17 at 11:54.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Probably the most useless thing I can think of to waste 2 grand on that I'd love to have. Why? Duh...
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast