Thread: Heckler & Koch HK P7M13

Feedback Score

Heckler & Koch HK P7M13

Selling my HK P7M13.
    I bought it NIB in 2011 with 0 rounds through it. I have since put no more than 200 rounds through it. This is a Sterling import handgun, excellent original finish. the trigger is one of the best I have ever used, if not the best trigger available. Considered by many to be the safest carry pistol, Comes with the numbers matching box and the factory original HK carbon scraper, two factory mags.
    $1700 shipped, Leave me a message if you are interested.

Attachment 4909
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by shotmeshotu; 12-06-17 at 12:29.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    ****This thread is marked SOLD. If you are a member here and agreed to buy this pistol. STOP!!! Most likely a scam.****
    "I'm not saying I invented the turtleneck. But I was the first person to realize its potential as a tactical garment. The tactical turtleneck! The... tactleneck! - Sterling Archer"
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important
    than one's fear. The timid presume it is lack of fear that allows the brave to act when the timid do not."