Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I evil?

Feedback Score

Am I evil?

Am i evil for believing that a border wall's primary purpose is for national security?
    Am i evil for believing that the government shouldnt be spending 4 trillion a year?
    Am i evil for believing that the government should not be involved in medicare, medicad?
    Am i evil for believing that there are only two genders?
    Am i evil for believing that abortion is murder?
    Am i evil for believing that certain communities suffer because the lack of a father figure?
    Am i evil for believing that a business owner should be able to operate their business as they see fit, including discriminating against someone for whatever reason?

The left will make you feel like a shitty person if you believe these things. How are any of these inherently "wrong" or "evil" or "immoral?"

Why do people not understand our government structure, the role of the feds, and why we were founded?

Feedback Score
    I say you are not.

Those things are not wrong or evil.

I don't know why people don't understand such simple concepts, but I suspect the largest and most successful propaganda machine that has ever existed has something to do with it.
    "Literally EVERYTHING is in space, Morty." Grandpa Rick Sanchez

Feedback Score
    64 (98%)
    Not all beliefs that are different are evil. I disagree with at least 5 of the things you stated. Does that make either of us Evil? I would say no to that.

We want to make the world black and white, pure good and evil. But the reality is that almost everything is some shade of grey.

Evil is taking driving a car through a crowd of people who disagree with those views. Evil is putting on a Mask and throwing a flaming bottle of gas through a shop window because someone else has different views from you. Evil is thinking that people are less than you because of something.
    Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post
    Not all beliefs that are different are evil. I disagree with at least 5 of the things you stated. Does that make either of us Evil? I would say no to that.

We want to make the world black and white, pure good and evil. But the reality is that almost everything is some shade of grey.

Evil is taking driving a car through a crowd of people who disagree with those views. Evil is putting on a Mask and throwing a flaming bottle of gas through a shop window because someone else has different views from you. Evil is thinking that people are less than you because of something.
    Good post!

NYH1.

ROLLTIDE!
    NYSRPA Member.

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    You might be ignorant if you truly believe that our government only spends $4 Trillion a year.

Everything else you said I agree with you 100%

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ive learned, that when real, true evil, calls you evil...youre pretty well good to go & alright.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepatriot2705 View Post
    Am i evil for believing that a border wall's primary purpose is for national security?
    Am i evil for believing that the government shouldnt be spending 4 trillion a year?
    Am i evil for believing that the government should not be involved in medicare, medicad?
    Am i evil for believing that there are only two genders?
    Am i evil for believing that abortion is murder?
    Am i evil for believing that certain communities suffer because the lack of a father figure?
    Am i evil for believing that a business owner should be able to operate their business as they see fit, including discriminating against someone for whatever reason?

The left will make you feel like a shitty person if you believe these things. How are any of these inherently "wrong" or "evil" or "immoral?"

Why do people not understand our government structure, the role of the feds, and why we were founded?
    Evil is a word that gets tossed about so much so as to make real evil seem unrecognizeable and the meaning diluted.

You are absolutely right, however, about certain demographics with grown males who don't know how to be Men because they never had a Father.

All you can really do is be moral, stick to your guns, and try to do better each day.

Nobody's perfect, we all sin, and I'm sure we've all pulled a few boners in our day but not of what you said seems evil to me.

I am not political. I am not Right nor Left. Not even Centrist.

At this point in the game, I am just a human. And wanting to keep whats yours is a very human thing.

You can't save the world, but you can be a good example. You never know who is watching.

I have seen Evil. And it didn't think it was Evil at all.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    OP I would think you need to define your term......what is the definition of evil and how do you know? If all you want is a bunch of like minded people to agree with you then you have found your place.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TomMcC View Post
    OP I would think you need to define your term......what is the definition of evil and how do you know? If all you want is a bunch of like minded people to agree with you then you have found your place.
    I do believe (and this goes for myself) that people at some point in their life (and many, many for their whole life) don't think of THEMSELVES as being evil....it's always the other guy.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by thepatriot2705 View Post

I don't know about you but the left..... or the right.... doesn't make me feel like anything. Either side saying so goes in one ear and out the other. I have more important things to worry about then what someone else thinks of me. Literally couldn't care less if I tried. If you think I'm evil for supporting abortion...well....that's your problem. If you think I'm evil for not supporting abortion.... again....your problem. I'll lose no sleep either way

Quote Originally Posted by kwelz View Post

1000% what he said ^

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arik; 12-06-17 at 07:19.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast