Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: S&W Revolver Thread

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

S&W Revolver Thread

I just picked up a 2" Model 64 today.

I'm looking forward to shooting it. The trigger pull is nice and smooth. The round butt fits my hand better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by usmcvet; 03-11-18 at 04:23.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    I have that knife and my 642 came in today. I need to grab it tomorrow. Unfortunately my knife isn’t made in America like yours.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

All these cool Smiths inspired me to get out my old PPC distinguished service revolver that I haven't shot in 20+ years. It is a model 19-5 with a 6" barrel, Millet sights and the action tuned by the late George Wessinger. What a sweet shooter, I was easily ringing an 8" x12" steel plate at fifty yards.
    Last edited by flenna; 03-11-18 at 12:05. Reason: Trying to post pic
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    All these cool Smiths inspired me to get out my old PPC distinguished service revolver that I haven't shot in 20+ years. It is a model 19-5 with a 6" barrel, Millet sights and the action tuned by the late George Wessinger. What a sweet shooter, I was easily ringing an 8" x12" steel plate at fifty yards.
    Please share some photos.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Please share some photos.

Here it is. Attachment 50942
    Last edited by flenna; 03-11-18 at 12:12.
    Philippians 2:10-11

To argue with a person who renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead. ~ Thomas Paine

“The greatest conspiracy theory is the notion that your government cares about you”- unknown.

Feedback Score
    93 (100%)
    10-5 from GB. Near perfect bluing with three tiny pits. Nice companion for my 64.
    B816B9DB-BC70-4CA8-9B2A-1619595BBB1B.jpg

Sorry, photo uploader has recently begun only posting thumbs.
    “ When I comes to modern politics, I think the inverse of Hanlon's Razor applies...In other words, "Never attribute to stupidity that which is adequately explained by malice." - Kerplode

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by flenna View Post
    Here it is. Attachment 50942
    Very nice. The sights look awesome. I realy like the Safariland speedoaders too.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    My now 10 year old 60th Birthday present to myself: A (5/79 shipped) Model 60, high polished by S&W P.C. and engraved by Wayne D’Angelo*:

*Wayne is a Master Engraver for both Smith & Wesson and Colt

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerFish View Post
    My now 10 year old 60th Birthday present to myself: A (5/79 shipped) Model 60, high polished by S&W P.C. and engraved by Wayne D’Angelo*:

The detail on that engraving is really impressive.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TriggerFish View Post

That's Beautiful. Happy 70th!

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast