Thread: ARMALITE AR10B with GEISSELE SD-E, Seekins, and more - 75 Rounds Fired Safe Queen!!!

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

ARMALITE AR10B with GEISSELE SD-E, Seekins, and more - 75 Rounds Fired Safe Queen!!!

Up for your consideration - (1) Armalite AR10B Carbine in 7.62 NATO. Package includes:

Armalite AR10B Carbine 16" 1:11.25" LW CL BBL (I paid $995)
    Armalite 20RD Steel Mag
    Armalite 10RD Steel Mag
    Upgraded Badass 45 deg ambi safety (+$100)
    Upgraded Geissele SD-E Trigger (+$249)
    Upgraded Magpul ACS Stock (+$120)
    Upgraded Troy battle Rail (+$200)
    Upgraded Seekins Precision Adjustable Gas Block (+$75)

OFFERED AT A STEAL - $1,150 OBO SHIPPED to your FFL !!
    I accept cert funds and paypal (+3.5%). Please PM me for details and if you need more pics etc. I am only selling to buy a new house. Thanks and stay safe.

"When the people fear their government there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." – Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    bumpity bump

B OOOOM
    "When the people fear their government there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." – Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Available again. Prior sale fell through and just getting back around.

PRICE DROP - $1,000 shipped

Hammertime