Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2018 Army-Navy

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Go Army!!!

Army Navy game.... The only time of the year that Marines admit they're part of the Navy.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Very good game! Glad Army won!! I feel for the Navy kicker. Everywhere he goes for the rest of his Navy career he'll be remembered for missing that field goal! Even though Navy took themselves out of field goal range with the penalties he missed the kick. My son attends The Citadel and is contracted to go into the Army. His roommate is contracted to go Navy. Lets just say it got a bit loud in his room during the game.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Watrdawg View Post
    Very good game! Glad Army won!! I feel for the Navy kicker. Everywhere he goes for the rest of his Navy career he'll be remembered for missing that field goal! Even though Navy took themselves out of field goal range with the penalties he missed the kick. My son attends The Citadel and is contracted to go into the Army. His roommate is contracted to go Navy. Lets just say it got a bit loud in his room during the game.
    It's a shame the kicker missed, but it wasn't his fault. He was set up for failure with those 10 penalty yards.

I know many people who went to the Naval Academy; one person who went to West Point, and she and I dated for a bit. She was all demure and lady-like until this game, then she became all Rambo and Patton. I hated watching the game with her.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12