Thread: LMT MRP 14.5" and 18" SS MATCH barrel and upper (BRAND NEW!)

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

LMT MRP 14.5" and 18" SS MATCH barrel and upper (BRAND NEW!)

For Sale:

Brand New LMT 14.5" and 18" SS Match barreled upper. Comes with all factory rail panels, charging handle and torque wrench. Does NOT come with a BCG.

I bought these a couple years ago, they sat in the safe, and are now getting sold.

PRICES

18" SS MATCH barrel only: $450.00 shipped

SOLD 14.5" barrel only: $330.00 OBO shipped.
    18" SS MATCH barrel only: $450.00 shipped
    SOLD Rifle Chassis (rail panels, charging handle, toraue wrench: $725.00 OBO shipped
    Complete package with both barrels: $1,400 OBO shipped to your door.

I accept Paypal (+2% to cover half of the fees), USPS money order, and personal check. I will ship everything insured once payment clears.

Last edited by domestique; 12-13-17 at 13:59.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Prices reduced, individual barrels and chassis separated.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.