Thread: LMT 12" MRP Piston Upper in CQB chassis. New/Other

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

LMT 12" MRP Piston Upper in CQB chassis. New/Other

Sold

MRP cqb upper that originally had a 16" piston driven barrel on it, had it chopped to 12" by adco. The upper has been cera coated burnt bronze. Was bought new and has not been fired. Comes with a full auto bcg. Has some minor handling and storage marks. Will come with the torque wrench and all rails panels in the photos.

*This is the older piston with only 1 setting. This does not have the suppressor setting. You have FIRE, and OFF. A suppressor setting piston can be bought directly from LMT for around $50.00 IIRC.

As this time I am selling everything together. No trades at this time.

PRICES
    12" Piston Barrel & BBCG: $450.00 shipped OBO
    MRP Chassis with charging handle and rail panels: $500.00 shipped OBO
    Complete Upper: 800.00 shipped OBO

I accept Paypal (+2% to cover half of the fees), USPS money order, and personal check. I will ship everything insured once payment clears.

Last edited by domestique; 12-12-17 at 12:22.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Prices reduced. Willing to sell everything separate.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.