Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: BILLET Receiver Sets. What's your favorite set that you have experience with?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freelance View Post
    Wow, $239.00 that is a great price for a Mega Billet set from Brownells !
    It's really a smokin' deal! I picked up a set for $226 shipped with coupon code. Beautiful set!!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dmd08 View Post
    No Stickman pictures here but it's a Vltor MUR1A on a San Tan lower.
    Attachment 49147
    Attachment 49148
    Nice!! Thanks for sharing

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Brownells is having a large clearance sale on MEGA ARMS. Looks like 50% off a lot of it.

https://www.brownells.com/search/ind...arms&ksubmit=y
    Thanks for the link, another Maten Upper for a 6.5 build has been on my list for awhile and those are awesome deals.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'll send you a message about SMOS, then you can make a decision as to if you want to deal with them. There is a reason you don't see me posting pictures of their items anymore.
    What did you hear about them? Because the side that I heard is the reason I won’t buy anything from Noveske. Feel free to PM me, if you’d like to talk about it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmedic_ View Post
    What did you hear about them? Because the side that I heard is the reason I won’t buy anything from Noveske. Feel free to PM me, if you’d like to talk about it.

I don't recall ever stating that I heard something about them.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I don't recall ever stating that I heard something about them.
    Ok, I’ll bite. Care to share what you “know”? As I “know” something, but I tend to withhold judgment, until all the angles have been covered. And I’d like to hear the other side.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmedic_ View Post
    Ok, I’ll bite. Care to share what you “know”? As I “know” something, but I tend to withhold judgment, until all the angles have been covered. And I’d like to hear the other side.
    Just my .02 cents. My dealings with SMOS have been positive. They bent over backwards to find a solution to an issue I had with a set of receivers i purchased from a third party vendor. Their customer service in my opinion is top notch, and I plan to buy from them again.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    Just my .02 cents. My dealings with SMOS have been positive. They bent over backwards to find a solution to an issue I had with a set of receivers i purchased from a third party vendor. Their customer service in my opinion is top notch, and I plan to buy from them again.
    Yup, and that’s why I believed what they had to say about an issue with another company they apparently had issue with. And was quite surprised and disappointed to hear about some of the shadiness that goes on in the gun industry.

Feedback Score
    I’ve found CMT (Cross Machine tool) to be outstanding quality. They make great ambi lowers.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I think I'm down to either the cmt or santan
    Wish CMT made an ambi lower with qd mounts like that San tan
    Or a lighter ambi lower configuration
    I like the fence around the left side mag release on the cmt

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast