Thread: Haley Strategic Sure Grip and Haley Strategic with Cobra Rigger Belts (EXCELLENT)

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Haley Strategic Sure Grip and Haley Strategic with Cobra Rigger Belts (EXCELLENT)

//--SOLD!!!--//
    Booo-YAH Someone caught a goooood deal!

I've got two battle belts, and I believe I am offering them for a great price. Read below!

Up for sale are two HGSI Battle Belts (War Belts) These Battle Belts are in great condition. They are cross-posted to other forums.
    I accept PayPal F&F
    Prices are net to me, if you choose to use PayPal Goods and Services, add 4%
    IM or contact me at email: robertestx@gmail.com
    Folks who deal with me know I believe in doing things right and being fair in my pricing. That said, if you feel the prices aren't fair, make an offer. Worst case, I say no.

First Battle Belt:

HGSI Sure Grip, WITH HGSI Cobra Riggers belt with inner velcro and D-Ring
    Sure Grip size: XL, measures 46"
    HGSI Cobra Riggers belt size: 44-46"

Buy this new on highspeedgear.com and you corp $209 bucks.

Price: $110 Shipped (Sold for $110)

Second Battle Belt:
    HGSI Slim Grip Padded Battle Belt WITH SOE Cobra Riggers Belt
    Battle Belt Size: 46
    SOE Cobra Belt w/Velcro

Price: $100 Shipped (Sold for $100)

Sure Grip Padded Battle Belt with HSGI Cobra Belt (Velcro Lined with D-Ring):

Slim Grip Padded Battle Belt with SOE tan Cobra Belt (Velcro Lined)

Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 12-09-17 at 21:47. Reason: SOLD! BOO-YAAAAHH!!!
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams