Thread: SRC BCG

Feedback Score

Question SRC BCG

First of all, at this moment I don't need a BCG. I just recently saw an advertisement for the SRC (Sharps Rifle Company) BCG. So, out of curiosity I looked up SRC on the interweb. From what I read about this BCG, it seems like a very well made BCG. I have (3) AR-15's and they each have a different brand name BCG; BCM, PSA, and ToolCraft. IMO, I think these (3) are top of the line out of all the AR-15 BCG's that are out there, but for some reason, I think this SRC seems to be just a little bit better. But, this is just my opinion, and you know what "THEY" say about opinions. What do you AR owners/builders think about the SRC BCG? Thanks for listening.

http://srcarms.com/wordpress/bolt-ca...roup-complete/
    Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools, that don't have brains enough to be honest.

Feedback Score
    A year or two ago, the bolts were breaking from a bad heat treat. Supposedly this issue has been fixed. Still, the jury is still in debate about it's long term reliability.
    Last edited by thehammer69; 12-11-17 at 01:19. Reason: Corrections

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    I have just the SRC Reliabolt in my Colt carrier and it has run flawlessly. I have run everything from high end 77 gr pills to garbage Tulammo through it and im in the thousands now... ZERO issues. I want to get the FDE one to match my current pistol/sbr built.... and yes, i like aesthetics, shoot me.