Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: NY Port Authority Explosion

Feedback Score
    tons of cell phone videos from vegas just like this one

the vegas guy was to far away to get anything clear of him but plenty of the mayhem

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    "Chain immigration"--one alien gets in, naturalizes (because he loves America so much), petitions for all kinds of immediate family members. Old, old story. Because we need to "unify" families. Plus we have a steady supply of people to suck up social services and fail to assimilate.

Our immigration laws were written by effing idiots and now they're having their intended effect.

Damn, we're stupid.
    Mala striga deleta est. (The wicked witch is finished.)

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    A report released by the Department of Homeland Security finds up to 70 percent of immigrants enter the U.S. through chain migration.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    It's been like that forever.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    If the USA did "chain immigration" correctly, it would be a great thing.

OK people we are letting you into the greatest country in the world as a family because we are so nice. But you are now responsible for each other. One person becomes a terrorist or joins MS13, or hell just is convicted of a felony. Well then you all failed in your responsibility as a family and to your new country the USA.

So now we deport you as a chain. This chain extends to 3rd generation. 4th generation in the USA we will treat you as individuals.

Good Luck

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post

OK people we are letting you into the greatest country in the world as a family because we are so nice. But you are now responsible for each other. One person becomes a terrorist or joins MS13, or hell just is convicted of a felony. Well then you all failed in your responsibility as a family and to your new country the USA.

So now we deport you as a chain. This chain extends to 3rd generation. 4th generation in the USA we will treat you as individuals.

Good Luck
    Yea that smart

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post

Good Luck
    Yes. I wish we had Israel's border and immigration policy.

I just dont care what the Statue of Liberty says.
    Not sarcasm.

Stay home and fix your own nations. Don't horn in on mine.

Everything I need is in these 50 states.

Drad serious
    Wake the f*ck up, Samurai

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)
    I heard they captured/arrested the bomber. I wonder if the police gave him instructions to reach for the sky, get up on his knees, cross his legs AND crawl toward them.

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    I heard they captured/arrested the bomber. I wonder if the police gave him instructions to reach for the sky, get up on his knees, cross his legs AND crawl toward them.
    Is he still alive?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey_Bravo View Post
    I do find it interesting that we had pictures and video within minutes of this happening. Knew who he was, where he worked, where he was from, etc. We still no jack about the Vegas guy and no video has been released at all. WTF
    I was Transit Cop assigned to District 1, 1988 to 1990 District 1 coveredTimes Square and 42/8ave stations,those passage ways are completely covered by CCTV cameras.
    "Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. It has to be fought for and defended by each generation."
    Ronald Wilson Reagan

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast