Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: History being changed: 2A is about ethnic cleansing and white dominance

Feedback Score
    29 (100%)

History being changed: 2A is about ethnic cleansing and white dominance

I am not sure how to take this article being written about one historians take on the second amendment. The general gist of the original piece (not what the article writer wrote, but the piece written by Dunbar-Ortiz) claims that the second amendment codified ethnic cleansing of the Native American. I can’t say I am surprised, but is this how history is being changed slowly but surely so the second amendment can be obliterated all together in the future?

https://newrepublic.com/article/1461...ins-gun-rights
    Quote Originally Posted by Coal Dragger View Post
    Marines love CLP. Chow, libo, pussy.

Beyond that everything else is a crap shoot.

Feedback Score
    The left is united behind a common theme: Every last bit of America is founded on racism and genocide. Nothing that exists now can be redeemed. Therefore, all that we know must be swept clean and replaced. This is just another one of those things.
    Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who do not.-Ben Franklin

there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.-Samwise Gamgee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Since racism is the postmodernists' "original sin", they use it as the excuse to tear down just about everything.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ah shit! In that context I can make the same claim against ships. White man invented large seafaring boats to pillage plunder enslave.

The brutal origins of expeditionary fleets. White man built large ships capable of hauling tons of cargo and hundreds of people in order to conquer and exploit any indigenous people whom they find along the way. If the white European man only meant to explore he wouldn't need fleets of such large ships. Since it was there ships that brought the white European with his weapons it is therefore my hypothesis that the white European deliberately made and used such large fleets in order to exploit the new world and it's inhabitants. There is simply no other reason to have those

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arik; 12-12-17 at 07:38.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    All I needed to read was "Dunbar-Ortiz radical activist from the 1960's."
    She's not mad about guns, shes mad she's too old to radical activist anymore and her side lost in the 1960's.
    I can only imagine the sour face and pursed lipped face she makes.
    From across the room you might guess she's got the world's worst yeast infection.

Feedback Score
    274 (99%)
    It seems like the liberal left is trying to desensitize everyone with the term racist. They over use it to the point that if they are not calling me a racist, I fell like I am doing something wrong. It all started with the Obama crap, if you did not like him or disagreed with him then you were a racist. Well, since he is a complete tool I disagreed with EVERYTHING he stood for......... So I was a racist.
    In no way do I make any money from anyone related to the firearms industry.

"I have never heard anyone say after a firefight that I wish that I had not taken so much ammo.", ME

"Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas !", General Sam Houston

Feedback Score
    A lot of the gun laws on the books are racist in nature but the left won’t talk about repealing those. For example, in North Carolina you have to get a pistol permit to buy a handgun (unless you have a CHL) and that was purely implemented to prevent black people from being able to buy handguns.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yeah I been called a racist and a Nazi so much the past 9 years by people way whiter than me that the words have totally lost all meaning.

Like even if I was out with a black chick and some do-gooder pointed out my racism I would give some riposte.

Now I literally either totally ignore or just shrug and go "Sure". Not as acknowledgement of anything but a general "sure" like "I don't care"

This is pretty bad because if actual racism occurs, nobody will care.

It's almost, in a morbid way, makes me sorta wish someone would say something so obscenely racist just to actually be able to be justifiably offended.

I mean yer hard R rated stuff is pretty PG-13 now....

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by skywalkrNCSU View Post
    A lot of the gun laws on the books are racist in nature but the left won’t talk about repealing those. For example, in North Carolina you have to get a pistol permit to buy a handgun (unless you have a CHL) and that was purely implemented to prevent black people from being able to buy handguns.
    Yet, when the KKK got going, the anti-KKK politicians actively sought to ensure blacks could arm themselves.

As for this journalist, she is a good example of that old saying 'if you squeeze statistics hard enough they will tell you what you want'. If you squeeze history hard enough, you can spin it to meet any agenda.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    At a certain point you just have to laugh at these people. Their desperation is past pathetic.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast