Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: History being changed: 2A is about ethnic cleansing and white dominance

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    It can't be racist if our favorite rifles are black.
    "What would a $2,000 Geissele Super Duty do that a $500 PSA door buster on Black Friday couldn't do?" - Stopsign32v

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    I think the author is reeeally stretching to connect some dots. Correlation isn't the same as causation Roxanne...

Quote Originally Posted by BoringGuy45 View Post
    Every last bit of America is founded on racism and genocide. Nothing that exists now can be redeemed.
    The first part is pretty damn accurate, the second part absolutely isn't true. Historically speaking, we're just really slow about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Quote Originally Posted by markm View Post
    It can't be racist if our favorite rifles are black.
    You're one of those guys that knows exactly how many black rifles he has huh? I don't see the color of my rifles!
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by skywalkrNCSU View Post
    A lot of the gun laws on the books are racist in nature but the left won’t talk about repealing those. For example, in North Carolina you have to get a pistol permit to buy a handgun (unless you have a CHL) and that was purely implemented to prevent black people from being able to buy handguns.
    Contrasting gun laws to arguments against voter ID laws is a good way to show that.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    Contrasting gun laws to arguments against voter ID laws is a good way to show that.
    I'm slow this morning, could you put some meat on that bone?

Wouldn't the left side of the argument say that those gun laws no longer work against black people, in fact that those laws aren't stringent enough.

At the same time wouldn't they say that Voter ID laws are intended to disenfranchise poor and elderly people who are more likely to vote Democrat than Republican.

As I said, I'm slow on the uptake this morning.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Many gun laws were designed to disenfranchise the poor and especially minorities. There are still many costs for permits and background checks that don't make a difference to us, but keep the poor from owning or carrying.

My point is we can use their voter ID argument, word for word, against many gun laws.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Many gun laws were designed to disenfranchise the poor and especially minorities. There are still many costs for permits and background checks that don't make a difference to us, but keep the poor from owning or carrying.

My point is we can use their voter ID argument, word for word, against many gun laws.
    A lot of guns confiscation during "Reconstruction" also.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)

Does that mean that we're ready to admit that some of the Voter ID laws are just as targeted and repressive as some gun control laws? You can't have it both ways.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for the reply. I understand. Pretty much true. Sad to say, but I think both your statements are valid.

Feedback Score
    I'd be fine with an IQ test for firearms ownership.

Minimum IQ should be 130 to give myself some room for aging.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 12-12-17 at 13:36.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast