Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: History being changed: 2A is about ethnic cleansing and white dominance

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    I'd be fine with an IQ test for firearms ownership.

Minimum IQ should be 130 to give myself some room for aging.
    Why not a physical fitness test too? Perhaps a patriotism exam?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Dist. Expert 26 View Post
    Why not a physical fitness test too? Perhaps a patriotism exam?

Let's not take it to far. A simple IQ test for voting and firearms ownership would reduce a lot of our problems.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sry0fcr View Post
    Does that mean that we're ready to admit that some of the Voter ID laws are just as targeted and repressive as some gun control laws? You can't have it both ways.
    I said to use their argument, not that it was correct.

I'd say going back to the time of poll taxes would be a better comparison than the burden of getting a free ID.

It adds up. $50-200+ for a training class (depends on if your State requires a shooting class), $50-150 for the CCW, $50-100 for a DL, $10 for a background check.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    Let's not take it to far. A simple IQ test for voting and firearms ownership would reduce a lot of our problems.
    I sincerely hope you don't actually believe that's a good idea.

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    I said to use their argument, not that it was correct.

I'd say going back to the time of poll taxes would be a better comparison than the burden of getting a free ID.

It adds up. $50-200+ for a training class (depends on if your State requires a shooting class), $50-150 for the CCW, $50-100 for a DL, $10 for a background check.
    You can't use their argument to support your own and then say that their argument is incorrect without undermining your own.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    You can't use their argument to support your own and then say that their argument is incorrect without undermining your own.

Common sense voter ID laws to protect the country just like they want us to use ID to transfer a firearm. Every citizen has an ID.
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 12-12-17 at 15:52.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Yes, yes I can.

I don't think you understand how this works. It's not my position so I don't have to defend it. I simply ask them to apply their standard equally.

It points out hypocrisy. Then leaves them to either admit gun licensing fees are discriminatory or admit that some cost and inconvience is acceptable.

Win/win/win

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    Yes, yes I can.

I don't think you understand how this works. It's not my position so I don't have to defend it. I simply ask them to apply their standard equally.

It points out hypocrisy. Then leaves them to either admit gun licensing fees are discriminatory or admit that some cost and inconvience is acceptable.

Win/win/win

I'm sorry, I went back and re-read your posts. I ascribed a position to you that you did not take (support of "onerous" voter ID laws).
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    Truth is, one day in the future, owning guns will be a thing of the past. A few modern countries have been very successful at getting guns off the streets and out of peoples hands. Its only a matter of time before some liberal president, who is backed by a liberal house and senate go to such great lengths to challenge our 2nd Amendment rights. It will start with legislation much like NFA, FFA 1938, GCA 1968, FOPA, Brady Bill or FWAB. Those things have already happened, they are not going away except the FWAB which expired in 2004. But over the next 25 years, there will be more and more legislation passed to hinder you and I from purchasing most firearms and to redefine what we already own as illegal.

The 2nd Amendment will be considered hateful, discriminative, patriotic - which will be a bad thing in those days. People who owns guns will be viewed as deranged, sociopaths, psychopaths and predators.

How will they do this? Easy, sell back your entire collection for a fraction of the original price or loose your home and get thrown in prison for 20 years. Most people will comply when faced with that option. There are states that are fining people for miss pronouncing peoples gender.

Feedback Score
    I'm sorry, I went back and re-read your posts. I ascribed a position to you that you did not take (support of "onerous" voter ID laws).

What's onerous about voter ID laws?

Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    Truth is, one day in the future, owning guns will be a thing of the past.

So if they outlaw firearms isn't that the very reason the 2nd Amendment exists?
    Last edited by RetroRevolver77; 12-12-17 at 16:46.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast