Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: History being changed: 2A is about ethnic cleansing and white dominance

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 7n6 View Post
    I'd be fine with an IQ test for firearms ownership.

Minimum IQ should be 130 to give myself some room for aging.
    No way. Read about the history of gun control in England. It was incremental stipulations on ownership that gave teeth to widespread bans. Shall not be infringed means exactly that.
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshNC View Post
    No way. Read about the history of gun control in England. It was incremental stipulations on ownership that gave teeth to widespread bans. Shall not be infringed means exactly that.
    Well I was honestly being sarcastic, I thought it was a little more obvious.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by elephant View Post
    Shall not be infringed sure means something to me.

Ask someone in there 80s or 90s. My grand dad use to tell me about the days where there was NO federal income tax, no social security, no property taxes, no gun control what so ever, and the US had roads, schools, thriving economy, a military that killed Japan and Germany's ass and a lot of people were poor yet they owned there own home and could go to a university and graduate without debt.
    Much of the government was once financed by excise taxes, tariffs, and land sales to settlers. The first Income Tax was levied to pay for the Civil War. The revenue was pretty good and there were those that wanted to continue it, the result was the 16th Amendment, shortly before WWI. The highest rate during WWI was 77%. During WWII we kicked Japan's and Germany's asses with a 94% marginal rate (20.7% effective rate) for the wealthiest American's.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345