Thread: Tactical Tailor Kit - New w/out Tags Unless Indicated 1/2 Price

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Tactical Tailor Kit - New w/out Tags Unless Indicated 1/2 Price

Updated list - couple of items sold.
    Up for sale is the first batch of kit that I'm selling. Batch #1 is my Tactical Tailor Kit

These are Tactical Tailor pouches and kit that I bought for different ideas on chest rigs I was planning on building but never did. Almost all these items are brand new, never used, but without the tags. (Because I take tags off.) They all include the TT Malice Clips that came with the pouch. If you want to see some close up pics, let me know. If you want a particular piece of TT gear, let me know, I may have it. This is Batch #1, I will have a Batch #2 soon.

I shopped prices on Tactical Tailor, Amazon, SKDTactical, LAPolice Gear and tried to slash the price in half - at least, in half. I might not have found the cheapest eBay price, but I can GUARANTEE you that you are getting AUTHENTIC Tactical Tailor kit. All of these pouches have been purchased directly through Tactical Tailor, hand sewn in Lakewood, WA.

Prices marked included shipping to CONUS. If you're deployed I'll get it to you on my dime as well, just for GP.

PayPal F&F if you chose PayPal Goods & Services add 4%.

Contact me via IM or email at robertestx@gmail.com

See a few things you like? Message me and I will work up a nice discount for you. Discount in my book usually means I end up giving you a pouch or two for free, or discounting even deeper. Note that item 7 is not new. Want a couple of things, well you can get the "Couple of Things Discount". Shoot me a message.

Thanks for looking.

Robert

In case you can't see pricing:
    1. TT "X" Harness - $30
    2. TT "Triple Hex" Shingle ](2 rows of 3-30 rd mags - $18
    3. TT Fight Light Multi-Purpose Pouch - $15
    4. TT Fight Light Multi-Purpose Pouch - $15
    5. TT Triple Mag Shingle - $14
    6.[s] TT Fight Light 5.56 Double Mag Pouch - $10 ea. 2 for $15[/s]
    7. TT Fight Light PRC-148/152 Radio Pouch
    8. [s]Double Pistol Mag Pouch - $6 (Free w/purchase of any other pouch)[/s]

NOTE: Items: 1, 3, 4, 5 and 7 have never been used, nor attached to any chest rigs. They do not have tags, but they are absolutely brand new.
    Item 2 has been mounted to a SPR chest rig, but never to the field.
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 12-13-17 at 14:31. Reason: Updated list and Image - Some items sold
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams