Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Doug Jones (D) wins Alabama senate race.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    This is why you can't allow the Press tolay claims in the media that they seem unwilling to take to court.
    Do you think anyone will continue to pursue Moore based on the allegations they brought forward to win this election, or will that die on the vine as they seek another win by doing this to the POTUS?
    We need to get a handle on this stuff.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Meanwhile the late night news person thanked Alabama! I was like WTF!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    DC Republicans don't want to MAGA, they want to maintain the status quo which keeps them fat, rich and happy. Anything that will buck that trend and possibly make life better for the proles is a no-no. They would rather cannibalize themselves and loose control of both houses of Congress rather than improve our situation.

I fear the only way to fix this is by the sword.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by skywalkrNCSU View Post
    Sally is a lying bitch.

Alex V is right, they just wanna keep status quo. God forbid we get less government and more freedom

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Pervert/bigot vs Democrat. The Democrat won by 1%.

I'm not sure we should be giving Alabama much credit.

If this is the new Republicanism I want no part of it. Party of Principles eh?
    Last edited by Sry0fcr; 12-13-17 at 08:34.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by skywalkrNCSU View Post
    Honestly, yeah. I won't shy away from it. Sally can get over it. The Democrats have been placing all kinds of degenerates in seats of power for years in order to advance their cause, they never seemed to care. The senator from my State would fly to DR to bank underage girls, they love him! Republicans pretend to have some higher moral ground and keep loosing. How's that high morality feel when you're a damn looser? Feel good? At this point I genuinely don't care if we put Jeffrey Dahmer in the Senate as long as we can get some relieve, tax reform, repeal the ACA and pass National Reciprocity and Hearing Protection Act. They are mostly criminals there anyway, it is only a matter of degree.
    I am part of that power which eternally wills evil, and eternally works good.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The bigoted pervert would have helped put up a wall and let you tote your gun without getting hassled.
    The Democrat is going to Democrat like it was cool. The buyers remorse will be legendary.

Hollywood has invaded the Confederacy.
    Part of the reason to live in the South is to be left alone.

Carpetbaggers all!

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Firefly View Post
    The bigoted pervert would have helped put up a wall and let you tote your gun without getting hassled.
    Right wing statism is still statism. I guess we're not all Federalists here...

Building a physical wall is a stupid boondoggle. You want to stop illegal immigration? Stop them from getting jobs here, even if it means putting employers in prison.

The Democrat is going to Democrat like it was cool. The buyers remorse will be legendary.
    Considering the fact that this seat was a layup I think the buyers remorse from nominating a bigoted pervert is going to be legendary.

Hollywood has invaded the Confederacy.
    Part of the reason to live in the South is to be left alone.
    There is no Confederacy. You lost, both morally and militarily; deservedly so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaykayyy
    And to the guys whining about spending more on training, and relying less on the hardware, you just sound like your [sic] trying to make yourself feel superior.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast