Thread: 2 S&W 4506 mags, 4 glock 32 mags

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

2 S&W 4506 mags, 4 glock 32 mags

I am clearing out mags from guns I have sold.

Two S&W brand 4506 mags (not the cheap pro mag crap). Both have stainless bodies. One has a black follower and plastic bottom. the other has a red/orange follower and a padded bottom. They are $45 each. If someone buys both I will throw in a recoil and firing pin spring for a 4506 and an extra mag spring all from Wolff.

4 glock 32 mags, they have some sharpie writing on them but it is fading and should come off pretty easy. They are $15 each plus shipping.

Payment will be accepted by Discreet Paypal (gift or add 3%), bank check or Money order.

Trades accepted would be Sig P229 .40S&W/.357 sig 12 rd mags that are sig brand or mec gar marked.
    Last edited by rathos; 01-19-18 at 13:48.
    Lack of Lubrication -- a lot of folks who learned on bolt guns don't understand that gas guns like women run better wet.
    -KevinB

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Christmas bump!!!
    Lack of Lubrication -- a lot of folks who learned on bolt guns don't understand that gas guns like women run better wet.
    -KevinB

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    back to the top
    -KevinB

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    added trades
    -KevinB

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    to the top. surely there is someone out there in need of some glock 32 mags or some 3rd gen S&W 45 mags...
    -KevinB