Thread: Kac 45 degree Iron sights clamp mount vs low profile mount

Feedback Score

Kac 45 degree Iron sights clamp mount vs low profile mount

I ordered a set of Kac 600m 45 degree iron sights from Noveske. According to the picture and description they were the older model with the low pro mount. Turns out they sent me the clamp model instead. On Kac website they state the clamp model is a more robust design. Does anyone on here have the low pro mounted ones and have you had any problems with yours? Noveske really screwed me with this because I could of got them for 250 from optics planet instead I paid 286. If I would have known they were the clamp model I would have bought the 300m set for 200 and got 10% off. I'm debating returning them but If the low profile mount is flimsy or wobbly I will just keep them.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    First post and you are crying about your mistake that cost YOU 36 bucks. Get over it. Both of the sight sets are overkill for offset backups.

Feedback Score
    Sent you a PM.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    The new clamp style are a definite gain in robustness over the earlier version. That said, I will happily trade you if you want.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    First post and you are crying about your mistake that cost YOU 36 bucks. Get over it. Both of the sight sets are overkill for offset backups.
    First post, or millionth, is it really that hard to see why someone would be disappointed after not receiving what they ordered?
    “You have made us for yourself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it rests in you.” -Augustine

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by GH41 View Post
    How'd he make a mistake? "According to the picture and description they were the older model with the low pro mount. Turns out they sent me the clamp model instead." Perhaps he's like several of us; expects to receive what he ordered. Now there's a fresh concept.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    The new clamp style are a definite gain in robustness over the earlier version. That said, I will happily trade you if you want.

I may be interested in a trade. I emailed Noveske about the issue and I want to hear why they say first. I still haven't made up my mine on whether or not I'm going to keep them. I definitely prefer the looks of the low pro mount, and lots of guys have them and I never heard of any issues. I'd still like some more feedback about whether or not the design of the low pro is flawed. I've been doing some research but haven't found much on the topic, that's why I started the thread. Only thing I really found was the "more robust" claim on Knights website.