Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Glock 19 light

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have one on mine and it works great. A little black electrical tape will keep the fouling off the body.
    “I predict future happiness for Americans, if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.”
    Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Freelance View Post
    I've been running a OLight Pl-Mini on my P229R for about 3 months. I was looking for a light that did not protrude past the end of my barrel. This light has been excellent to date. Can recharge it still attached to the weapon with ease. Bright, great price and design and has been 100% reliable to date.
    That's pretty interesting. 400 lumens, doesn't extend past the Glock 19 muzzle (according to my Bing image search).

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    For CCW I want all the lumens I can have. I also want a light extending past the muzzle for use as a stand-off device.

I do not care for the APLC or anything from Inforcr for a long list of reasons, including poor performance and bad switches.
    Last edited by shiv; 01-10-18 at 01:34.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Freelance View Post
    I've been running a OLight Pl-Mini on my P229R for about 3 months. I was looking for a light that did not protrude past the end of my barrel. This light has been excellent to date. Can recharge it still attached to the weapon with ease. Bright, great price and design and has been 100% reliable to date.
    I was looking at those. Glad to hear they are worth it. I may have to invest in one.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123