Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Anyone Here Have Experience With Trauma Induced Schitzophrenia?

Feedback Score
    Safetyhit,
    These are not personal attacks.

They may be a loud smack of a backhand across the face, but these are not situations for prolonged, gentle convincing.

What you are to her is nothing you control.

Your spidey sense was already going off about not getting her pregnant. Continue to trust that instinct.

This will not end up being a single disorder easily controlled by a daily medication.

This will be a combination of behavioral, emotional, and personality disorder issues with a handful of psychiatric diagnoses being juggled around.

I am not a simpleton.

You are in a bad spot.

Hate me but get out.

I hope it is not too late.

The man always loses if he does not.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramairthree View Post
    Safetyhit,
    These are not personal attacks.

They may be a loud smack of a backhand across the face, but these are not situations for prolonged, gentle convincing.

What you are to her is nothing you control.

Your spidey sense was already going off about not getting her pregnant. Continue to trust that instinct.

This will not end up being a single disorder easily controlled by a daily medication.

This will be a combination of behavioral, emotional, and personality disorder issues with a handful of psychiatric diagnoses being juggled around.

I am not a simpleton.

You are in a bad spot.

Hate me but get out.

I hope it is not too late.

The man always loses if he does not.
    Looking back I think this thread should go away now and ask that it be locked please. Before that I'll acknowledge your post Ram and will assume you mean well. If I came off wrong that was my fault, lack of sleep and other factors don't normally make for good communication.

I owe a few here PM's who went out of their way and very much appreciate everyone who took the time more than you know.

Also quickly before the potential lock I'd like to mention a bright spot. My neighbor, Roger, is a Vietnam veteran who saw what happened. I stopped by to explain but of course he gave me the benefit of the doubt because he would no matter what. Then his wife, who was a mental health professional, chimed in and gave me some very valuable feedback.

But...when I told him I was a student of history, the war in particular, he went upstairs and brought me something he said he has never shown to anyone. It was his Boonie hat that he wore back then, accompanied by roughly two dozen pulled grenade pins attached. I asked if I could have the privilege to wear it for just a moment and he shed a tear.

He has no idea how much that gesture meant to me at the time or how much respect I have for his service and painful experiences. I will never forget that moment as long as I live.
    "Facit Omina Voluntas = The Will Decides" - Army Chief

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I see it every day, its nothing halidol and ativan doesn't fix. Whether its administered willingly, or after a 5-man team has entered their cell; thats entirely up to the individual.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Turnkey11 View Post
    I see it every day, its nothing halidol and ativan doesn't fix. Whether its administered willingly, or after a 5-man team has entered their cell; thats entirely up to the individual.
    I hear that and in fact watched a five man team break the ribs of an inmate who said he was suicidal and was belligerent during a cell check. Yes he was acting poorly but the incident was ugly and when this is over I will have my say with the absurdly inhumane prison when the time is right. Saw many bad things and was only there three days.

Can not possibly imagine doing true hard time there. Was so bad I just took things not minute by minute, but rather 10 seconds by 10 seconds. It just was all wrong and some of the big black dudes who are in and out became my friends and I will never see things the same way again.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    As sometimes happens via various venues I hear from another member and always respect their viewpoints. The question I had was "...,but just curious, how did you know his ribs were broken?" This is a tangent agreed and again just lock the thread. Please, but don't erase the following because it's real and matters.

To quickly clarify to the good people here in LE and corrections the man was clearly in his 60's and had displayed signs of mental illness from day one. Or just maybe being there was enough to drive him over the edge as it may have done me eventually it was so bad.

We were held in a filthy, cold, always lit 24/7 loud tank with along with over 20 other inmates and it was apparent at first that he was clearly not right from the get go. When we were put in two person cells he snapped and you could hear him talking to himself about being with his 5 kids for Christmas. I do not know what his charges were but he seemed overly stressed to say the least.

When he said he wanted to kill himself, the first guard said "What the f**k do you want me to do about it?" before calling in others to extract him. During that process yes he was hostile but again, had lost it mentally like another did I witnessed reaching into the air at nothing. I believe here is a protocol in place for such scenarios but I saw no sign of it whatsoever.

They pummeled him and sprayed him with a brown colored fluid that I assume was pepper spray, which me being the lucky fellow right next to him I was also hit and felt the effects. Don't care about that part, life happens and whatever. But still, it was off.

The next day he did his video conference along with myself and others in front of the judge and was held on a $50k bail. Along with two black eyes he was wrapped around the upper waist externally, so I asked one of the guards I got to know what the deal was and he old me two broken ribs plus.

Those are the facts, maybe someone somewhere can take something from them. Meantime please lock this thread as it no longer serves it's intended purpose.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Thread locked per OP's request.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456