Thread: Despicable Me 3 Review

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Despicable Me 3 Review

If the first movie was an A, with introduction of the Minions, etc, and part II was a B, still fun to watch but not a good as the first, III is a solid C-. They have taken this franchise one movie too many, and yet, intentionally set III up for IV. The "villain" has a few funny lines and the visuals/CGI are top quality, but it's yawn full of cutesy wootsy predictable pablum that made me wanna yak. Kids will enjoy it, but adults will see it's a franchise passed it's due date.

- Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Despicable Me 3 Review

I saw this in the theater in early July. We were in Roswell, NM for the annual festival and 70th anniversary of the "incident." We checked out of the hotel and needed something to do before heading to the airport. It was a good way to spend some time. I agree it's not as good as the first two but it was a blast just the same. I laughed my ass off a few times. It seemed pretty sane after a week in Rowsell, NM.

I captured an alien in the 106 degree heat and lugged it around for a few hours.

There was even a space ship stuck in the side of the building.

This was the first time I'd been in such a great theater too. We were excited about the motorized reclining stadium seating. The movie accomplished its mission. We laughed together and left with a smile on our faces.
    Last edited by usmcvet; 12-14-17 at 19:57.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    I saw the movie with my godson and his little brother. I felt like part II was better but I did like the 80s music that the movie used.