Thread: RS Regulate Galil Ace Handguards

Feedback Score

RS Regulate Galil Ace Handguards

I’m very proud to announce today that the first production Galil Ace RS Regulate GAR-10M Rails are now for sale. Since grabbing the first ACE models imported for ATF approval off the IWI US tables at Big 3 East Media event several years ago I’ve been pushing this design forward. Many thanks to IWI along the way for their technical assistance and T/E program.

The GAR-10M Handguard is a drop-in install 17 slot Mlok rail that weighs less than 7 ounces, is thinner and longer than the factory handguard. It features specifically engineered geometry to fascilitate positive weapon retention, and prevent users from burning fingers or gear on the gas tube.

The GAR family of rails are made of 6061-T6 aluminum and are finished with Mil-Spec Type 3 hardcote anodizing. The GAR handguard family will be available in Black, Desolation and Wasteland anodized colors.

The GAR-10M will be followed by the GAR-10K in KeyMod, GAR-6M pistol length rail in Mlok and subsequent GAR-14 and GAR-9 models for extended rails on rifles and .308 pistols.

They can be purchased directly from our website.
    Order R models for 7.62x39mm Rifle
    Order N models for 5.56/.308 Rifle

10” Mlok Rails in both Black and Desolation

GAR-10M-N in Black:

GAR-10M-N in Desolation:

GAR-10M-R in Black:

GAR-14K-N preproduction in Wasteland type Cerakote:

Feedback Score
    Those look fantastic! I've been shopping around for a replacement handguard on my 7.62x39, think I found it.

Feedback Score
    A couple more pics:

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    That’s such a gnarly looking rifle. Really badass. I wish they were a little cheaper and a little lighter. (The gun)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    These look fantastic. You did a phenomenal job! Could you give some details on the 762x39 rifle in the last photo? Can the plastic lower simply be removed and add a Galil pistol grip to get to that configuration?
    SLG Defense 07/02 FFL/SOT

Feedback Score
    The last rifle has had the mag catch/tower and trigger guard swapped to the older style (IMI parts)