Thread: SPF : Heckler & Koch H&K P30L 9mm Mint Condition! V1 LEM Price Reduced! $715.00 OBO

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

SPF : Heckler & Koch H&K P30L 9mm Mint Condition! V1 LEM Price Reduced! $715.00 OBO

SPF.

Welcome.

P30L V1 LEM: $715.00 OBO... INCLUDING shipping

I'm selling a mint H&K P30L 9mm. All factory accessories and magazine vs (two 15 round) are included. There is exactly 135 round vs shot through this pistol by me (Not counting factory testing). You can see I the pictures that everything is mint. There is no holster wear or even slide wear on the barrel. MINT MINT MINT!

This is the V1 LEM (DAO) model

Shipping: FFL to FFL (know your states laws). If you can legally own this handgun, but are not allowed 15 round magazines, I will take 50 dollars of the asking price.

Payment: PayPal (+2%, I will split the 4% fee), USPS money order and personal check. Everything will ship from my FFL once payment and your FFL paperwork clears.

Last edited by domestique; 12-20-17 at 07:04.
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Price Reduced!
    "When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    NongShim

Can you delete some messages in your inbox!