I have been wanting to do an SPR style build for a while and a Knights stripped lower seemed like a good place to start. I was trying to do the build on a budget so a full SPR clone was out. Figured I would at least go with an A2 stock, pistol grip and standard trigger guard. I took my time picking stuff up in sales. The upper was one of those Arms Unlimited $30 camo Colt uppers finished with BCM parts. A while back AU were doing $50 Colt LPK's with no trigger and I had a spare QMS kicking around so I'm using that till I switch it out with a G2S. The A2 flash hider has already been replaced with an ASR mount to allow for suppressor use. My aim is to shoot mainly 75/77gr and attempt to stay at MOA from 100-600. We shall see! Full parts list:

Lower
Knights Stripped Lower
Colt LPK with ALG QMS trigger
White Oak Armament A2 stock

Upper
Colt stripper upper with BCM parts
White Oak Armament SPR barrel, rifle gas, 1/7
White Oak Armament BCG
Radian Raptor LT Ambi CH
Silencerco ASR flash hider
Knights URX4 13" MLOK rail
Magpul bipod mount, Harris bipod
Vortex HSLR 4-16x MOA FFP
ADM Recon Mount

This is the 5th AR I have built but the first time I installed a set screw gas block. WOA were great to deal with and dimple the barrel for you prior to shipping. I went back and forth on what barrel to get but these seem pretty well regarded and when they went on sale for $195 during Black Friday it was a no brainer. Was also the first time installing parts in a stripped upper but it was pretty straight forward. Work is busy this time of year but I managed to sneak an hour over the weekend to zero and shoot a couple of groups. I recently picked up some (cheap pulled) 77gr SMK's and had some ready to go with 23gr Varget and Rem #7-1/2 primers, loaded to 2.26 COAL. First few groups were around 1.25" and this one below was the best and last of the day. With the two stage installed and the barrel settling in over the next couple of hundred rounds, I'm pretty confident the groups will shrink a bit. Overall, I'm very happy with the build so far and look forward to pushing it to 600 and beyond.

Thanks for looking.

Cheers.