Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sicario II

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Ill be the stick in the mud- no matter how "good"...how "entertaining"..these flicks may or may not be...they wont get a f-ing dime of mine. F-ing hypocrite anti-gun actors making millions using guns and violence. SCREW EM...nothing they make is that damned good, and its been done to death any damned way.
    The two main ones here are the very ones screaming against our President, our very country.
    Ask yourselves...is it WORTH IT to give these fvcks your money and to continue to empower them to deny your rights? Over a freakin movie?
    MY answer is HELL NO. But Im sure some of yall will get triggered over this...I really couldnt care less. My opinion & Im done.
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I didnt know BTD was political. He is usual pretty low key.

I usually wait until it is 2 dollars to stream.

To not see a,movie you may enjoy is the equivalent of actually caring what a stripper or a drama kid's opinions on the world are.

These people keep semi fit, emote, can memorize lines and make money doing it. Must be nice. The only two that will totally keep me from a movie are Jane Fonda and Sean Penn and even then, I'm not burning my Ridgemont High DVD (and VHS...) just because he went full retard.

Car chases, shootouts, one liners, and mebbe some breasteses.

I'm a cheap date.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Ill be the stick in the mud- no matter how "good"...how "entertaining"..these flicks may or may not be...they wont get a f-ing dime of mine. F-ing hypocrite anti-gun actors making millions using guns and violence. SCREW EM...nothing they make is that damned good, and its been done to death any damned way.
    The two main ones here are the very ones screaming against our President, our very country.
    Ask yourselves...is it WORTH IT to give these fvcks your money and to continue to empower them to deny your rights? Over a freakin movie?
    MY answer is HELL NO. But Im sure some of yall will get triggered over this...I really couldnt care less. My opinion & Im done.
    watch it online for free

one way to stick it to em a bit and not let them get any of your money or views on netflix etc..

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    At the same time, how many people have become interested in guns because of movies? The more people interested the more that have an interest in keeping the second amendment.

Plus, I enjoy a good movie. Life’s too short to miss out on something you enjoy because of someone’s political leanings.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FromMyColdDeadHand View Post
    Looks interesting.

I need to watch the first one again.

Is Del Toro's handgun empty in the image for the video above? Is that a Bren that he is rocking?

No Emily Blunt. I'm fine with that. She annoys me.
    Good to see Dreamy Steve is back in the ‘second installment of the Sicario saga’. Guess they’ll be making a third one too.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Meh, don't really care what their politics are . If I did i probably wouldn't buy anything. Ford, certain clothing designers, certain computer companies, IKEA, etc...etc...

I watch for entertainment

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VARIABLE9 View Post
    Good to see Dreamy Steve is back in the ‘second installment of the Sicario saga’. Guess they’ll be making a third one too.

This is amazing

Feedback Score
    60 (100%)
    Jeffrey Donovan, aka Dreamy Steve, is a raging liberal. I thought he did a really good job in Shot Caller and Sicario. I dont watch for his politics, I watch for his performance. I'll see Sicario II, and I'll be happy.

Feedback Score
    12 (93%)
    I gave a very comprehensive and thorough reviews of Sicario, I gave it 100 stars out of a possible 5. It was one of the best reviews ever. Sicario II looks pretty good. I watched Sicario like a year after it came out on DVD, I had never heard of it but I watched it the same weekend I watched Triple 9- with Casey Affleck, probably another top 10 movie.
    Last edited by elephant; 12-20-17 at 22:12.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I watch tv shows and movies to be entertained, not to have my political and socioeconomic beliefs validated by people I'll never meet. If I only watched stuff where the people agreed with me I'd be stuck watching Ted Nugent's hunting show and Magnum PI reruns, which is fine I just like a little variety.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast