Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Heavy AR10 std Carbine length heavy buffer

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    8.07 lbs with BCM KAG, IWC keymod QD sling attachment, PWS keymod sling swivel adapter, SiCo ASR trifecta mount, K2 grip, and BCM GF stock.

Also, rocking the H4 buffer from above at 6.8oz.

Extended rifle length 14.5" Mega/Zev WedgeLock (THANK YOU JIM HODGE!) handguard with std Titanium barrel nut. SLR Ti sentry 7 set screw AGB. Faxon 16" mid-gas continuous-taper AR10 barrel; 4150 CMV, salt bath nitride, 1:10, hybrid Target crown. I had it cryo-treated along with the probably-shitty (but definitely cheap) radical firearms BCG nitride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Saker 7.62 with ASR mount. 9.34lbs

It'll probably wear a PA 3X prism Fake-COG with ACSS reticle. Difficult to beat for the price. That'll add 15.2oz with mount. Going no irons on this one. Haven't used them on my hunting rifles, well, EVER. Taken lots of deer, hog, and yotes. I kinda wish Glock made a polymer single piece 45 degree offset single piece BUIS that weighed nearly nothing and was only good out to 75-100 yards.

"That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I forgot to mention that I drilled the upper for the blind anti-rotation pin that was also provided with the handguard. The upper had a dimple for the pin already present.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12