Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "The Big Picture of Permanent Weight Loss" Free

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

"The Big Picture of Permanent Weight Loss" Free

My report, "The Big Picture of Permanent Weight Loss: A Practical Report," is FREE for the next 5 days. I figured holiday season was a good time for such a guide. This guide is not for people who are lean looking to get leaner, but those who are looking for direction on permanent solutions to the yo yo dieting they, and millions of others, experience. This guide will put them on the right path with simple but effective strategies.

Cliffs: Getting the weight off is not the hard part, keeping the weight of is the hard part

https://www.amazon.com/Big-Picture-P...4468738&sr=1-6
    Last edited by WillBrink; 12-29-17 at 11:52.
    - Will

General Performance/Fitness Advice for all

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

https://brinkzone.com/category/swatleomilitary/

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Thanks, Will! Gonna download it tonight!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckman View Post
    Thanks, Will! Gonna download it tonight!
    It's a lot of common sense stuff that (1) few actually follow and (2) if the combined "common sense" intel in that report is combined and followed, permanent weight loss will be the result. Like shooting and training, some will ignore what's simple (never the same as easy...) approaches in favor of overly complex approaches, giving them a built in excuse when they fail...

"I have tried everything and nothing worked" simply = I have stuck with nothing long enough nor consistently over time for it to have the impact I need.

That excuse, which of course I have heard for decades now, falls on deaf ears for me. That report is for the person tired of using that excuse and ready to simply get chit done and be left without any excuses should they fail. That's a very hard pill to swallow. To repeat, simple has not a damn thing to do with easy....
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

“Those who do not view armed self defense as a basic human right, ignore the mass graves of those who died on their knees at the hands of tyrants.”

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    To repeat, simple has not a damn thing to do with easy....
    My wife says, "if it was easy everyone would do it..."

Feedback Score
    I agree. Losing weight is very straight forward and not the hard part. Keeping it off has to do with what is going on between the ears not on the plate. I used to swing from a low of 9% BF and around 179lbs to a high of 16% and a little under 200. Every time I got up there (slowly over the course of a year or more), I'd just drop it back down. No drama or emotion and I have done that 3x using 3 different dietary approaches.

This time around I'd like to narrow the range and not let it get that far before correcting. I'm not willing to be so disciplined as to be under 10% BF all the time, but 9-12% should be doable while still enjoying some of the things I like.
    "The world's a dangerous place – we can help." -www.portlandfirearmtraining.com
    NRA LE Handgun-Shotgun Instructor/Life Member

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by strambo View Post
    I agree. Losing weight is very straight forward and not the hard part. Keeping it off has to do with what is going on between the ears not on the plate. I used to swing from a low of 9% BF and around 179lbs to a high of 16% and a little under 200. Every time I got up there (slowly over the course of a year or more), I'd just drop it back down. No drama or emotion and I have done that 3x using 3 different dietary approaches.

This time around I'd like to narrow the range and not let it get that far before correcting. I'm not willing to be so disciplined as to be under 10% BF all the time, but 9-12% should be doable while still enjoying some of the things I like.
    Than that report should be of value to you. Good luck
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by strambo View Post
    Keeping it off has to do with what is going on between the ears not on the plate.
    Bingo. If someone keeps yo-yoing or simply can't keep themselves at a reasonable, healthy weight, then it is time to examine the mental as to why they have the habits they have. Priorities need to be examined. Have kids? Wife? Want to live longer for them? Can you defend yourself/others if physically attacked? Would you be physically competent to race around, heart at 180, adrenaline getting pushed hard, and be able to get family out of burning house/car? Can you get outdoors for strenuous/semi-strenuous(injuries, aging taken into consideration) activity with family/friends to enjoy what the world has to offer? Etc., etc.

Being overweight is a CHOICE. Just b/c your peer group may tend towards overweight doesn't mean it is ok for you. The fattening of America has led to many believing overweight is "normal." If your friends were all jumping off a deadly cliff....
    Last edited by 6933; 12-29-17 at 09:28.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6933 View Post
    Bingo. If someone keeps yo-yoing or simply can't keep themselves at a reasonable, healthy weight, then it is time to examine the mental as to why they have the habits they have. Priorities need to be examined. Have kids? Wife? Want to live longer for them? Can you defend yourself/others if physically attacked? Would you be physically competent to race around, heart at 180, adrenaline getting pushed hard, and be able to get family out of burning house/car? Can you get outdoors for strenuous/semi-strenuous(injuries, aging taken into consideration) activity with family/friends to enjoy what the world has to offer? Etc., etc.

Being overweight is a CHOICE. Just b/c your peer group may tend towards overweight doesn't mean it is ok for you. The fattening of America has led to many believing overweight is "normal." If your friends were all jumping off a deadly cliff....
    The report specifically addresses that aspect, which is all but ignored in other diet/weight loss oriented programs
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by WillBrink View Post
    The report specifically addresses that aspect, which is all but ignored in other diet/weight loss oriented programs
    The mental side of weight loss is more than likely deliberately not taken into account. Burrowing down into your conscious/subconcious about what really motivates yourself can be unsettling for many if priorities not straight. People, generally, do NOT want to see themselves for who they really are. If the person is up to it, the next phase is doing something about; i.e.- changing lifestyle/way of thinking. In most cases people are unable to do so.

A large percentage of people are lazy and motivated by pure selfishness. No sense of the greater good at all. Greater good in this case being what is best for their family and friends. Being overweight isn't it.

Majority of people have piss poor impulse control, self-control, and deep down mentality.

An overweight person is simply showing physically the mental defects that reside inside. Doesn't mean they can't change, but I look at it the same as a serious drug addiction. Slim chance they can.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 6933 View Post
    The mental side of weight loss is more than likely deliberately not taken into account. Burrowing down into your conscious/subconcious about what really motivates yourself can be unsettling for many if priorities not straight. People, generally, do NOT want to see themselves for who they really are. If the person is up to it, the next phase is doing something about; i.e.- changing lifestyle/way of thinking. In most cases people are unable to do so.

A large percentage of people are lazy and motivated by pure selfishness. No sense of the greater good at all. Greater good in this case being what is best for their family and friends. Being overweight isn't it.

Majority of people have piss poor impulse control, self-control, and deep down mentality.

An overweight person is simply showing physically the mental defects that reside inside. Doesn't mean they can't change, but I look at it the same as a serious drug addiction. Slim chance they can.
    Either deliberate in that every failure to keep the weight off is another diet program sold, and or, they just have no clue of its importance. Psych is not something they are taught, many professionals don't like it as it's messy and scary, and self proclaimed experts are just that.
    - Will

www.BrinkZone.com

LE/Mil specific info:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast