Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Ruger PCC takedown

Very interesting
    9mm mostly 10/22 parts can use Ruger and Glock magazines MSRP $649
    https://ruger.com/products/pcCarbine/models.html
    http://www.recoilweb.com/new-ruger-p...pc-132484.html

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
    Last edited by zombiescometh; 12-28-17 at 12:17.
    "The most important rule in a gunfight is: Always win and cheat if necessary." ~ Clint Smith

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Thumbs up

This may be the first gun in a long time that I have absolutely no practical use for, but want anyways. This would be a sweet backpacking rig with an Omega 9k, H-1 and a lightweight sling

Knowing Ruger, there will probably be 2-3 more versions added to the lineup in the next year or two with different stock options, finishes, and sight configurations. It would be cool to see an SR22-like chassis for it.

People whined for years when they killed off the camp carbines in the late '90s... well it's back, and better.
    Last edited by 0uTkAsT; 12-28-17 at 12:37.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Love them or Hate them. You got to give Ruger props for giving the end user the option of using Glock mags.

Now the question will be how well it works. The original PCC carbines they made were, at least according to the guys who I knew who shot them, rather unreliable. One calling it a jam-a-matic. That said, if the work, street price in the sub 500 range, might give Keltec fits.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I like it, but will only buy one if they do a .45... and allow me to put Glock 30 magazines in it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Kain View Post
    Love them or Hate them. You got to give Ruger props for giving the end user the option of using Glock mags.

Now the question will be how well it works. The original PCC carbines they made were, at least according to the guys who I knew who shot them, rather unreliable. One calling it a jam-a-matic. That said, if the work, street price in the sub 500 range, might give Keltec fits.
    If this remotely takes off, I see other models and calibers.

What would be awesome is a SBR with integral suppressor from the factory, one stamp, compact, lightweight and I would hope reliable that don't scare the sheeple.

Offered in your flavor of calibers, 9X19mm, .40S&W, .45ACP.

If they thought ahead really good, the front end (barrel/forearm) and bolt would be the only thing that needs to be changed for caliber swap, with kits to go from one caliber to another at a reasonable price.

I like it, my guns don't have to look pretty or tactical, just work when needed for the job at hand.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Needs folding stock and top reliability

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I like it, not sure I’d pay over $500 for a Ruger though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    They need to offer them in 45 ACP and 10 mm...

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by signal4l View Post
    They need to offer them in 45 ACP and 10 mm...
    I'll go ya one better: 357SIG. Out of a carbine length barrel you're looking at ~ 1700fps with hot factory loads like Underwood. I can live with that, as the smaller diameter would lend itself to a "flatter" trajectory than 10mm ("flatter" being rather subjective as it is still a pistol round).

I'd still rather have a 357SIG AR built as a pistol but they are hard to come by. Like really hard to come by.
    Last edited by ABNAK; 12-28-17 at 17:53.
    11C2P '83-'87
    Airborne Infantry
    F**k China!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    USPSA PCC entry gets cheaper.

Right now the hot ticket for a USPSA Pistol Caliber Carbine is the CZ scorpian and for the well heeled a Sig MPX with dedicated 9mm AR's somewhere in between. If it is reliable you'll see them used, especially if you can get an aftermarket 10/22 trigger pack to work in this. Guys are running a red dot and laser with a large mag. They never have to change mags (unless the stage requires it) and generally just pissing off all the pistol shooters, but for now it is legal with its own class.3

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast