Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Ruger PCC takedown

Feedback Score
    Sure is fun to shoot though.
    Semper Fi, Tres Deuce. Rest In Peace GM, MG, JK, CC. KIA May 2, 2008 - Freedom has a taste the protected will never know at a price they cannot understand.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    It’s pretty common for simple blow back operated firearms to be as heavy if not heavier than the locked action equivalent.

The difference is magnified when comparing to an AR, since they eliminate the separate gas piston and op rod.

You also get a extra helping of filthy with direct blow back, much worse than even an DI AR.

H

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Took mine out today - ran 250 rds through it and had a failure to feed with a 33rd Glock mag. Used Winchester 124gr NATO. The mags wobble a lot in the mag well, not sure if that's to blame.

Feedback Score
    -1 (0%)
    Just wanted to chime in here and say I've been happy with mine and have put just over 1000 rounds through it, from el cheapo 115gr to Federal HST 147gr +P, suppressed and unsuppressed, and it has been running like a champ. I have a vortex Razor little RDS on it and wow...it is great fun to shoot steel with it. I'm using Glock magazines, 33 rounders, with Taran +6 extensions on them with a +5% Wolff spring. No issues and no problems.

It's easy to burn through a lot of ammo when you load up a dozen Glock mags with 39 rounds in them and then start plinking away at steel plates as fast as you can. Holy cow.
    Last edited by HummerM4; 03-30-18 at 16:21.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Anyone break it yet?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by misfit47 View Post
    Anyone break it yet?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I've tried and failed. I ran 700 rounds through it the other day in one sitting. Ran like a champ. Only complaint is it's a pain to clean. Have to take the CH off and loosen screws to take the stock off. That gets old. The Korean 33 round mags I got for $13 each are shit. Glad I only got two. Factory Glock 33 rounders for me from now on.
    "Run fast. Shoot straight. Die proud." -Boba Fett

Trample the weak. Hurdle the dead.

"Despite what your mamma told you, violence does solve problems." -Ryan Job

Feedback Score
    I put 150 through mine yesterday. It was my first time shooting it. I skipped the stock mag and went straight to glock. Worked very well with my pmag gl21's. I do wish the forend was a bit larger, my fingers tend to creep up the to barrel.

I'm going to have to start buying a lot more 9mm.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mcnabb100 View Post
    I put 150 through mine yesterday. It was my first time shooting it. I skipped the stock mag and went straight to glock. Worked very well with my pmag gl21's. I do wish the forend was a bit larger, my fingers tend to creep up the to barrel.

I'm going to have to start buying a lot more 9mm.
    I’m awaiting the announcement for MI or someone to make a full length rail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ISiman/oh View Post
    I’m awaiting the announcement for MI or someone to make a full length rail
    I’ve been waiting for Magpul to come out with a stock similar to their 10/22 stock. I’d love to see an MI offering for a rail, though.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Achilles11B View Post
    I’ve been waiting for Magpul to come out with a stock similar to their 10/22 stock. I’d love to see an MI offering for a rail, though.
    I would also love a stock from magpul. Especially if they put storage for an extra mag in the stock comb like they did on the x22 backpacker stock.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast