Thread: Bushmaster XM15 E2S patrolman's carbine with Iprotec 3-9 Scope $550 delivered 48

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

Bushmaster XM15 E2S patrolman's carbine with Iprotec 3-9 Scope $550 delivered 48

Bushmaster XM15 E2S patrolman's carbine with Iprotec Scope $550 delivered 48

Includes 1 Lancer Mag and two GI mags, scope, and other stuff mounted to the gun.

Runs great. Set up for hog busting.

$550 delivered to your FFL in the Lower 48. $500 for local pickup (middle GA).

Untitled by stoiclawyer, on Flickr

Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Bumpsky
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Bump bump

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    Bumping like a bump stock...except legal