Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Glock Gen 5 G26 and G34

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier15 View Post
    Same here, just ridiculous looking.
    You could have gotten Gen 3's and 4's that way if you order the G34 "Tactical" from distributors fyi.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I had no idea they made previous 34s without the slide cutout prior to this. I'd have bought one if I knew that.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    They didn't. Try googling Glock 34 tactical. Nothing. Not a single picture online of such a gun. I have never seen one listed in any distributor as a white, red, blue, orange or purple label.

Feedback Score
    I’m in the market for a G34, and like the lack of finger grooves, but forcing me into an MOS version will not lead to me purchasing it. I suppose I’ll be waiting for a non-MOS or picking up a 3rd Generation if that doesn’t come.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Think of it as future proofing your Glock. The option to mount a sight exists if you want it in the future.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    Think of it as future proofing your Glock. The option to mount a sight exists if you want it in the future.
    If they want to do that put out a model with the Atom style mount that L&M does. You know, the correct way if utilizing a plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Just being devils advocate but from a commercial standpoint, Glock is actually smart to offer MOS. Most people are lazy and dont want to send their slides off to be milled.

They want to pop an RMR on it that same day.

I dont agree and would like the option to have it milled, but most people buying the pistols want what they want too.

Won't stop me from getting one as I plan to run it straight irons only.

I dont agree with Glock but can understand. I just lived under the oppression of finger grooves too long.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I don’t know why you’d put a dot on a g34. Shorter slides are better for dots. So an MOS 34 is ultra bubba to me.

Maybe Carry Optics division where you want a longer barrel for velocity?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    While I don’t care for the Gen 5 34 I can see why Glock did what they did. Since the G 41 uses the same slide as the 34 but without the cut, you might as well get rid of it and simplify tooling. Also most people buy the 34 and the like as game guns so having just a MOS makes sense, you have the ability to just run irons if you want and if you decide to run carry optics or some other type division in USPSA or IDPA you are good to go too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by call_me_ski View Post
    They didn't. Try googling Glock 34 tactical. Nothing. Not a single picture online of such a gun. I have never seen one listed in any distributor as a white, red, blue, orange or purple label.
    This time last year I was in the process of ordering a Gen 4 34 and my dealer said he had both listed, and the tactical model did not have the cut out. That is where my information came from. I have never seen or handled one.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast