Thread: Vortex Vortex VMX-3T Magnifier in Swing-Away Mount $140 (REDUCED)

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)

Vortex Vortex VMX-3T Magnifier in Swing-Away Mount $140 (REDUCED)

//--SOLD--//
    Sold for $140 F2F

Up for sale are some Vortex Optics I have. They are in really good condition, and I believe I have priced them fairly. I move an optic and you get one for a good deal. Not really interested in Trades. See something you like make an offer, worst I can do is say no.
    Keep in mind that the Vortex Lifetime VIP Warranty is in full play, Vortex doesn't require a warranty card or a receipt for their return process. I used it on a 2.5-10 that I bought here on the E&E, they sent me a brand new scope back. No receipt, I even told them I bought it used. They stand behind their products.

Last item left - Magnifier

3. Vortex VMX-3T Magnifier in swing away mount. Mounted, tested at range and stored in my shop - $140.00 (Shipped)[/B]

The glass on the VMX is pretty clear.

Item is in great condition.

Paypal is preferred. Friends and Family or add 4%.

Contact via IM or email at: robertestx@gmail.com
    Last edited by RobertTheTexan; 02-22-18 at 14:01. Reason: Update SPF on SPARC AR
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Bump - Price reduced.
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams