...for me. You see, back around 2005 when I contracted the black rifle disease the very first AR-15 I bought after saving up all my pennies was a Stag Arms. I loved that rifle dearly, shot the hell out of it and it never failed me. I really have no idea why I sold it since it had always served me so well. I guess my tastes have "progressed" to the point where my safe now contains Noveske and Daniel Defense only.

Well, about 6 weeks ago on Black Friday I received a random email from Stag Arms displaying their sales. Checked out their website and ended up ordering a Stag 15 LEO (formerly known as the 2T) with the free-floating Samson quadrail for only $669. Just couldn't resist a deal like that. It finally arrived today -- and I love it! I guess I have a soft spot for 'ol Stag and like it or not my Noveskes and DD's are gonna have to welcome it in the safe.

Here she is in all her factory wetness...

Now, in the time it took to get here I ended up buying a Hiperfire EDT2 trigger and a 2A Armament T3 compensator. Also dug around my parts bin and found some things that this Stag will get outfitted with. Stay tuned for more pics after I put some test rounds through her and build her up a little with this stuff...