Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig Sauer P365

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dionysusigma View Post
    ... a USP-like proprietary rail?
    I thought USP as well. Sounds like Sig will be making lights and rails for it also.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dionysusigma View Post
    ... a USP-like proprietary rail?
    It’s 1993 again!

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I love it, I'm blown away at how much they can fit in that small of a package...

If they price this thing right and it is G2G out of the gate.....it will be fire.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Looks like a P320 and P290 had a one night stand.

Sure, if it works amazingly and has no recalls, it might be a new contender.

If. Might.

Time will tell.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    Looks like a P320 and P290 had a one night stand.

Sure, if it works amazingly and has no recalls, it might be a new contender.

If. Might.

Time will tell.
    That was my first impression. I have a P290 and it’s a good little gun. Very long and heavy DAO trigger, much like a revolver, and for a pocket gun it’s not bad other than it is heavy for its size. I was thinking this would be the same DAO action, like the new XDe and Ruger, off the P290 model. But striker fire makes sense too as this competes with Shield and XDs platforms.

Like I said, doubt it replaces my Shields...but may be a winner for Sig folks

Feedback Score
    20 (100%)
    If this proves to be reliable and good to go, it'll replace my PPS. Same width and height, but a little bit shorter in length and lighter, but it holds 3 more rounds and comes with night sights. The trigger will play a factor too, but so far I'm impressed.

Feedback Score
    Smaller than a G26 but same capacity.
    Interesting.

Proprietary rail?
    Is it just European comapnaies that do this?

They all seem to have some ducktard who makes some financial decision for magazines, sights, rails, etc. that think they are going to make a ton of money,
    But just piss off people and lose more sales, prevent getting more market share and stuff.

Great.

The lights for it will be found in the isle next to the Sony PSPs and UMD videos.

Feedback Score
    So the article states it had several failures to go into battery. No thanks. I'd wait until it's been out a while and used and abused by a lot of customers before I would pick one up.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    It's too small to fit any standard light, so it will get a dedicated light like a tlr6, just like all the pistols in it's class. Non issue.

Size spec looks good, but getting one in hand will tell the real story. If it's grip is closer to the Shield than a G26 with 10 round capacity it will be compelling. Pistols in this class really are a goldilocks carry size for many.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Glockster View Post
    So the article states it had several failures to go into battery. No thanks. I'd wait until it's been out a while and used and abused by a lot of customers before I would pick one up.
    I saw that. Seems that according to the article they think it was lube related (they were in the cold @8 degress) it was cleaned and relubed with Slip2000 and the next day they shot twice the rounds with no failures. I guess whatever they lubed it with the the first time didn't cut it with low temps.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast