Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig Sauer P365

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Sig Sauer P365

Quote Originally Posted by HCrum87hc View Post
    If this proves to be reliable and good to go, it'll replace my PPS. Same width and height, but a little bit shorter in length and lighter, but it holds 3 more rounds and comes with night sights. The trigger will play a factor too, but so far I'm impressed.
    Funny, my thoughts as well. I love my PPS (gen 1), and initially thought that this Sig took a lot of cues from what Walther did well with the PPS.

I will be even more interested when Sig lets us know definitively on a version with a manual thumb safety- that would tick every box for me, and probably steer my eyes away from another Glock...

Time will tell if this new arrival lives up to the hype, but I'm impressed as well.
    Last edited by Leftie; 01-09-18 at 16:24.

Feedback Score
    There will be no manual thumb safety version, thankfully.

IL (formely the worst damn state in the nation, but no more. Thank You New York.)
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If the non-spec rail is bigger than normal, maybe it can be milled down to spec? If it is significantly smaller than spec, then maybe an "over-rail" can be added/attached?

geezer john
    jmoore (aka - geezer john)

"The state that separates its scholars from its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards, and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I'd try one after others have tested. I like my Glock 43, but 6 or 7+1 ain't anything to write home about in a gun of its size.

Feedback Score
    May consider one after its been on the market for a year or so, for now, when I want something "light" my PPS-M2 will more than suffice .

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmoore View Post
    If the non-spec rail is bigger than normal, maybe it can be milled down to spec? If it is significantly smaller than spec, then maybe an "over-rail" can be added/attached?
    For a new-production gun to require frame modification out of the gate is nonsensical.
    Sent from the future using Squid Telepathy

Quote Originally Posted by MistWolf View Post
    If we could control all the variables, we'd just put all the bad luck on our enemies and stay home.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Can you point out both the pistols in this class that have a mounting rail and the rail mounted lights small enough to fit them?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    Can you point out both the pistols in this class that have a mounting rail and the rail mounted lights small enough to fit them?
    Exactly. Guns this size are too narrow for standard accessories anyway. I’m inclined to give Sig credit for trying to come up with something at all.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ramairthree View Post
    Smaller than a G26 but same capacity.
    Interesting.

Proprietary rail?
    Is it just European comapnaies that do this?

They all seem to have some ducktard who makes some financial decision for magazines, sights, rails, etc. that think they are going to make a ton of money,
    But just piss off people and lose more sales, prevent getting more market share and stuff.

Great.

The lights for it will be found in the isle next to the Sony PSPs and UMD videos.
    SiG Sauer is an American company and has no relationship with any European firearms manufacturer.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by rockapede View Post
    Exactly. Guns this size are too narrow for standard accessories anyway. I’m inclined to give Sig credit for trying to come up with something at all.
    Yep - I'll take a proprietary rail over no rail at all.

I won't be an early adopter, but if this thing turns out to be reliable there's very little to dislike about this.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast