Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig Sauer P365

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzinSATX View Post
    Not defending them, but they claim to have put this one through a comprehensive drop test.

Not gonna trade in my Shields at this point...

Yeah, I'm sure they drop tested it properly after their epic P320 failure and even more epic botched voluntary "upgrade"

Some of us are just going to wait awhile and see what other thing they managed to screw the pooch on lol

Plus...$55 magazines...nah

If it really takes off and becomes popular, with lots of people putting thousands of trouble free rounds downrange and still liking the pistol, and it shoots well, and magazine prices become a little more sane (not holding my breathe...), in the future, it would be worth considering, the size/capacity is good. But they are, just IMO, going to have to actively prove this pistol out, I'm not going to start with the assumption that it is good to go.
    Last edited by Warp; 01-10-18 at 18:56.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Warp View Post
    If it really takes off and becomes popular, with lots of people putting thousands of trouble free rounds downrange and still liking the pistol, and it shoots well, and magazine prices become a little more sane (not holding my breathe...), in the future, it would be worth considering, the size/capacity is good. But they are, just IMO, going to have to actively prove this pistol out, I'm not going to start with the assumption that it is good to go.
    That. Meanwhile, my P-C Shield 9 does everything that I need if I want small and concealable.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    It might be a consideration in 2020.
    A G26 is 1.18" wide vs this at 1".
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi3 View Post
    It might be a consideration in 2020.
    A G26 is 1.18" wide vs this at 1".
    Yes, if it’s (1) not discontinued and (2) proven reliable, recall-less, and beta test complete.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd.K View Post
    Can you point out both the pistols in this class that have a mounting rail and the rail mounted lights small enough to fit them?
    Pretty much this.

If I feel the need to carry such a tiny pistol, I definitely won’t be hanging an X300 off it. At least this rail appears to be non-snag, and not add significantly to the dimensions of the gun.

If this gun works out, it might be better choice than the other guns in its class, (Kahr, Glock, S&W, XD) due to capacity.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by czgunner View Post
    My 320 and MCX didn’t leave me feeling great about new Sig products. Hopefully this is a good one.
    What happened with the MCX?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by quino171 View Post
    What happened with the MCX?

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
    The recall mess, changing their position on aftermarket triggers, total lack of the conversion kits they promised, not forward compatible with the “new” version.

Feedback Score
    14 (94%)
    So let me get this straight
    Sig Sauer a company with a recent track record or poor quality controls, recalls, using end customers as beta testers, short lived half a** products, and more attention to 37 bling models than solid functioning firearms, is pushing the limits of engineering to a point no one has gone before.

I just got the email for the pre order....giddy up!!!

Feedback Score
    Lots of good points brought up in this thread. The size and capacity are certainly something to make it a stand out in this class of pistols but time will tell if the reliability is there.

Have to admit that like many here I'm troubled by Sig's handling of the P320 issue. Was skittish enough of Sig after carrying a P220 for duty use for over 20 years to hold off on purchasing the P320 but keeping my fingers crossed that the P365 will work as advertised.

Feedback Score
    That spring tension against a short reciprocating slide, coupled with a lot of new shooters with improper grips will equal a perceived unreliable pistol. Any wagers?

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast