Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Sig Sauer P365

Feedback Score
    off topic a little:
    Every new car model has a 20% stiffer platform than previous. Seeing this in auto reviews over 30 years, the current models should be really stiff.

on topic: someone said American rifleman never met a firearm that they didn't like.
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi3 View Post
    off topic a little:

on topic: someone said All Gun Rags never met a firearm that they didn't like.
    FIFY.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi3 View Post
    off topic a little:
    Every new car model has a 20% stiffer platform than previous. Seeing this in auto reviews over 30 years, the current models should be really stiff.

on topic: someone said American rifleman never met a firearm that they didn't like.
    Yea! That's another one!

Feedback Score
    How anyone is still interested in SIG's products is beyond me.

Feedback Score
    and here i am with my walther pps still.....in .40 slow and weak no less!

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Shot one Yesterday at the range. I live in Southern New Hampshire and have met many Sig employees. The gun I shot belonged to a Sig employee in the Warranty/Service shop. Was amazed by the guns small size. Found it comfortable to shoot for such a small gun. Had no problem hanging on to it. Didn't experience any problems. The owner said he had over 200 rounds through it so far. He said they made some minor adjustments. Nothing major. Just some tolerance changes. Having 10 rounds in such a small package is pretty impressive. He saids theres a waiting list for Employee buys on this at the moment. I have a friend who might be able to get me one at the Employee discount.

Feedback Score
    Both my wife and I shot one yesterday. I agree with Cagemonkey's assessment, It has me interested to say the least. I might have to get one to try for a few thousand rounds.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron3 View Post
    It didnt. They tried to explain them all away with hand position but they reported:

-light strikes, probably from..
    -failure to return to battery
    -no slide lock on last shot

When it comes to reviews, at least about cars and guns, you have to read between the lines. They still want the products advertising dollars so they aren't going to tell readers it's a POS.

They do that when next generation of the product comes out. "This 2017 GM/Ford/Fiat/whatever is SO much better than the old, crummy model we tested last time.." Fast forward a year, "This 2018 GM/Ford/Fiat/ whatever is SO much better than the old, crummy model we tested last time..."
    I case anyone has forgotten, please recall the slander which Mark Keefe leveled against those who broke the news about the P320 having a drop firing problem. Keefe was exposed as a shill for SIG when the truth finally became clear, but he still had the nerve to commend SIG for the way it handled the "upgrade". I wish the American Rifleman was made of toilet tissue; then it might be good for something.
    Last edited by oldtexan; 03-25-18 at 21:03.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    i got to put hands on one that was already allocated at a my favorite LGS. the grip is too small front to back. that is one thing i like about the shield vs the 43. i can actually hold the shield and shoot it much better. the 365 is tiny. it probably carries very well, but probably shoots poorly in my hands. putting all 3 side by side, if it was my first purchase and i didn't know any better, i'd pick the 365. it makes the 43 a freaking joke, it was pretty pointless from the beginning anyways.

i still want to get my hands on a 365 in a year or so.

Feedback Score
    Recently picked up a "revised" P365 and have 250rds through it now. No failures whatsoever. I am certain they will only get better as time goes by. I'm not going to gush over it because it's a tool, but it flat out works. Much has already been discussed about low perceived recoil, accuracy, comfort, etc.. and I agree. Not as soft as Wife's G42 of course, but soft none the less. I shot 115 FMJ, 147 FMJ and 147 XTP. 250rds in 30 minutes with zero malfunctions. The Xray sights are a treat for my old eyes. That big green dot is easy to acquire. I'll put another 5 boxes through her soon and likely consider my latest carry pistol. Here are a few comparison pics. So darn close to the G42 in almost every way. A lot of folks have been comparing it to the G43, but the 43 looks big next to the P365 and a Shield huge. It's a tiny sucker, but with the pinky extension it is comfy and I am sure with a 12rd-er, those with big mitts will be fine. 10+1/12+1 is pretty darn cool.

Last edited by RetiredGuns; 03-27-18 at 14:56.
    Steve
    USMC RETIRED

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast