Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Sig Sauer P365

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredGuns View Post
    Recently picked up a "revised" P365 and have 250rds through it now. No failures whatsoever. I am certain they will only get better as time goes by. I'm not going to gush over it because it's a tool, but it flat out works. Much has already been discussed about low perceived recoil, accuracy, comfort, etc.. and I agree. Not as soft as Wife's G42 of course, but soft none the less. I shot 115 FMJ, 147 FMJ and 147 XTP. 250rds in 30 minutes with zero malfunctions. The Xray sights are a treat for my old eyes. That big green dot is easy to acquire. I'll put another 5 boxes through her soon and likely consider my latest carry pistol. Here are a few comparison pics. So darn close to the G42 in almost every way. A lot of folks have been comparing it to the G43, but the 43 looks big next to the P365 and a Shield huge. It's a tiny sucker, but with the pinky extension it is comfy and I am sure with a 12rd-er, those with big mitts will be fine. 10+1/12+1 is pretty darn cool.

Thank you for the write-up Steve! I still can't believe how small the 365 is. I'm not even a Sig guy but I will probably be picking one up here soon.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    Greaat report and phoos. Have you noticed any peening of the barrel lugs?
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Pi3 View Post
    Greaat report and phoos. Have you noticed any peening of the barrel lugs?

Thanks Guys. No, I am fortunate to not have peening or any abnormal slide, barrel wear. The relief cuts and new spring seemed to have helped.

Here is a pic next to a Shield. Yes, it is indeed a little guy.

Steve
    USMC RETIRED

Feedback Score
    Holy smokes that’s really TINY ! If they have indeed fixed all the teething issues then this is going to become THE CC must have for the next decade.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RetiredGuns View Post
    Here is a pic next to a Shield. Yes, it is indeed a little guy.
    Wow... That's nice... I must now wait another 6 +/- months to make sure there are no more hiccups with the design. Looking good so far. Thanks for the reviews.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    I would like to sincerely thank all the unpaid beta testers that are unselfishly blazing a path for us. :-)
    “It's no wonder that truth is stranger than fiction. Fiction has to make sense.” Mark Twain

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I would like to sincerely thank all the unpaid beta testers that are unselfishly blazing a path for us. :-)
    +1000!!!

Feedback Score
    Guilty in the past, just not the time, but your point is well made.

Wife and I test fired the P365. Love the sights on my P226 Legion, but the ones on the P365 didn't even strike me as something extraordinary - odd. Nice little pistol, but not in the least upset about dropping Apex triggers in our Shields (1.0) the exact same day.

It would be a contender if starting from scratch in the micro-9mm camp, but, while accurate and soft recoiling, not enough of a difference to make me change away from the Shield.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Drifting Fate View Post
    Nice little pistol, but not in the least upset about dropping Apex triggers in our Shields (1.0) the exact same day. It would be a contender if starting from scratch in the micro-9mm camp, but, while accurate and soft recoiling, not enough of a difference to make me change away from the Shield.
    That's my conundrum. I've always been a Sig guy, but a year ago, I picked up a Performance Center Shield. I'd love to shake down this P365 some day, but it's going to have to be VERY impressive to unseat my Shield for EDC duty. S&W put together a real winner with the PC package.
    U.S. Army vet. -- Retired 25 year LEO.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    640 rounds on mine. No issues thus far. Up close and fast it handles very well. And it makes my Shield's grip feel large. It's an entire rung down the ladder in size vs a 7+1 Shield 9.

I don't like Sig, never owned or considered owning one before. But -so far- (I need to get more rounds down), this is a very good gun
    Last edited by Warp; 04-08-18 at 19:03.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast