Thread: HK94 and extras, price lowered

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)

HK94 and extras, price lowered

**** Please contact me via email at mclmminsc at gmail dot com

I’ve got a extremely low round count IF date code HK94 for sale. I was going to do a MP5f conversion but have another project in mind. It has less than 200 rounds through it. The only faults I see are a aging crack in the rear of the collapsible stock, a bit of discoloration on the barrel where the shroud mounts and a bit of finish discoloration on the lower in one spot. I am including a KAC RAS with this I had gotten for the project as well as a fixed stock due to the crack on the collapsing stock. The KAC RAS is missing the bolt and receiver claw. I know what the RAS’s sell for but I do not feel right selling it without the bolt and claw. It will come with all pictured as well as a red manual, soft case and a IF date code 30 round mag. This is a perfect sbr donor. I am asking $3975 shipped and will discount $100 if you use paypal due to the logistics it saves me on my end.

I will ship the carrier of your choice insured. I would prefer discreet PP of cashiers check/ money order. I am not interested in any trades. Shoot me an email for detailed pics.

Attachment 49654
    Last edited by Hootiewho; 01-17-18 at 10:45.