Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Surefire Customer service response times?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)

Surefire Customer service response times?

I emailed Surefire regarding an issue I am having with my XC-1 Monday morning and I have had zero response from them. I was wondering what the standard response time is, or if this is fairly typical. Or if there is a better way to do this? I am at work for 10hrs a day so making a phone call during the day and stepping away is very difficult to do. Thanks in advance.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Last time I enailed them regarding a broken pocket clip it took about a week to get a response. This was 5 months ago for reference.
    "I don't collect guns anymore, I stockpile weapons for ****ing war." Chuck P.

"Some days you eat the bacon, and other days the bacon eats you." SeriousStudent

"Don't complain when after killing scores of women and children in a mall, a group of well armed men who train to shoot people like you in the face show up to say hello." WillBrink

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    So this is fairly standard then it sounds. Thanks.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I feel that a phone call is always the best way, but I understand if you can't do that. I've dealt w/ SF's CS more than once on the phone, and always been 100% satisfied with 1 call.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Kastl View Post
    I feel that a phone call is always the best way, but I understand if you can't do that. I've dealt w/ SF's CS more than once on the phone, and always been 100% satisfied with 1 call.
    I am not able to take a lunch under normal circumstances, but I will try and get away for a few to make a call at some point if that is the best way. Thank you.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Dang, I hope you are very well paid! 10hr days without even a lunch break? That sucks, brother.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brett Kastl View Post
    Dang, I hope you are very well paid! 10hr days without even a lunch break? That sucks, brother.
    I am currently training a guy and he can't be left alone yet for awhile. We get a lunch, I am just not able to take it until he's up to speed.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Their reputation regarding e-mail responses is quite poor.

I've had great luck calling them, and only have to wait a few minutes before speaking to a human.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    I wanted to give an update on this, after a few other emails, and a fax, I had not heard ANY form of response from Surefire. Yesterday, 2/6/18 I called their Customer service line and was on hold for nearly 50 minutes before someone picked up. They sent me a UPS shipping label via email, and it will be going back to Surefire today. I get they were very busy with SHOT and everything, but zero response in almost a month? Yeesh.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...e-is-the-worst

Been there. Done that. I won’t buy anything made by Surefire anymore.

**** them.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast