Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Surefire Customer service response times?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Eurodriver View Post
    https://www.m4carbine.net/showthread...e-is-the-worst

Been there. Done that. I won’t buy anything made by Surefire anymore.

**** them.
    I didn't even see your thread until you linked it. Thanks for the heads up. I really like the XC1, but after all of this, and it's abysmal lumen output, I will most likely be switching to the TLR7.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    I broke the screw on my X300 due to my stupidity. Emailed them with photos and I had a free replacement part in under a week.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    I broke the screw on my X300 due to my stupidity. Emailed them with photos and I had a free replacement part in under a week.
    Congratulations!

Who did you email? What email address did you use? When was this?

Please provide more information.

As an aside, getting them to mail you a screw is completely different than getting them to send an RMA and repair a $700 IR flashlight/laser combo.

I still would be curious what email address you used because at the time mine broke Surefire required all RMAs to be processed by phone (with the ensuing 45min+ hold time)

Everyone at CS who is responsible for their piss poor repair and warranty process should find new work.
    Last edited by Eurodriver; 02-09-18 at 06:29. Reason: Removed personal insults to SF personnel

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Just reviewed my emails. 9/16/17, I emailed this address —> technicalsupport@surefire.com - it was a weekend.

Then received a call back on 9/20/17, which went to voicemail but included an individual c/s email address.

From that point on it was a short exchange to get the parts with the c/s reps email.

Don’t forget to take your BP meds bro!

ETA - I’ll PM you the c/s reps email to use if you want.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Pretty much my experience as well. I tore the rubber on a clicky tailcap on one my Scout lights call them up and they had me send an email pictures and serial number. I had a replacement shipped out within a day or two.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    I’m ready to purchase an RC2 suppressor but am getting apprehensive about customer service. Typically I don’t care but with a product that you are married to for life, its an important facet.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    My experience with Surefire's CS has been nothing but great. I call them, they answer, and the problem is solved.

I recently did a favor for a European Surefire user by taking care of the repair of his discontinued U2. I called them, was talking with an agent within a few minutes, and had an RMA immediately. 10 weeks later I received the replacement, which was a UM2 Ultra.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Recently had an issue with a scout tail cap. Took ~5 weeks to respond to an email, 2 new tail caps arrived in the mail a short time later. They did not want the defective one returned. This was for a project gun, not a "working" gun, so the delay didn't bother me. Ive learned to have duplicates for the important stuff.
    nothing screams napoleonic warfare more than cannons roaring in the background

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by medicman816 View Post
    Ive learned to have duplicates for the important stuff.
    +1

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by medicman816 View Post
    Recently had an issue with a scout tail cap. Took ~5 weeks to respond to an email, 2 new tail caps arrived in the mail a short time later. They did not want the defective one returned. This was for a project gun, not a "working" gun, so the delay didn't bother me. Ive learned to have duplicates for the important stuff.
    I have hesitated buying a duplicate because of the issues I have had with the XC1 so far. It is on my majority carry G19.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast