Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Surefire Customer service response times?

Feedback Score
    66 (100%)
    I emailed about a broken pocket clip on my LX2. Didn't hear anything for a week so I called and waited close to 30 minutes to speak to someone (not sure if that is normal). Once that person was on the phone, my issue was resolved with a few new clips headed my way. So, it seems hard to get someone to help, but once you get someone they will take care of you.
    "To preserve liberty, it is essential that the whole body of people always possess arms..."
    - Richard Henry Lee, 1788

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by NoveskeFan View Post
    I emailed about a broken pocket clip on my LX2. Didn't hear anything for a week so I called and waited close to 30 minutes to speak to someone (not sure if that is normal). Once that person was on the phone, my issue was resolved with a few new clips headed my way. So, it seems hard to get someone to help, but once you get someone they will take care of you.
    If all you need is a clip mailed to you then yes, they will take care of you.
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    I wonder how good Surefire will be on a second hand X300 with a loose lense?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Last year Surefire replaced a Scout light body for free due to me stripping some threads. Took about 4-5 weeks from initial contact, to receiving the replacement. I am happy with them.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    SureFire has solid customer service in my experience, once you get ahold of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    They received the shipment last Monday, no word at all yet.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    204 (100%)
    I called surefire yesterday morning. Phone didn't even ring once before someone was on the line answering questions for me. Always had amazing customer service for warranty of lights (m300v and X300u) and suppressor service with them. I know it's been hit and miss for others.
    Philippians 4:13

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ordered a light factory direct and didn't hear anything for quite awhile. Hit the online customer service tool and got a response overnight, and my light a couple of days later. A couple of weeks ago, I needed a new tailcap and used the same online customer service tool. I got it today, along with some extra pocket clips. Historically, I have good experiences with Surefire and use their lights almost exclusively.

The new EDCL1-T in my pocket is outstanding.
    2012 National Zumba Endurance Champion
    الدهون القاع الفتيات لك جعل العالم هزاز جولة الذهاب

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ST911 View Post
    Ordered a light factory direct and didn't hear anything for quite awhile. Hit the online customer service tool and got a response overnight, and my light a couple of days later. A couple of weeks ago, I needed a new tailcap and used the same online customer service tool. I got it today, along with some extra pocket clips. Historically, I have good experiences with Surefire and use their lights almost exclusively.

The new EDCL1-T in my pocket is outstanding.
    I used that same portal to email their CS, and I had to end up calling a month later. Hopefully I never have an issue again, because I am really close to ordering one of their SOCOM suppressors.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    Their CS use to be good but i recently called about a broken SR-07 tape switch that split on me and was told to buy a new one. so back to a clickie cap for the scout light. they did offer me a discount but im not paying another $60 on this, they use to take care of LE but they have really outpriced themselves on the market and kind of abandoned some of the things that made them a great company. I've bought a ton of stuff from surefire in the last 20 years and still have my original 6P and 6Z but I'm out on surefire now

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123